2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Cavs have a core with a lot of potential, but I'm not sure Lebron would 100% trust them to come through. He's about winning titles now, so I doubt he wants to wait for guys to develop and get battle tested.

freeze freeze be my wingman AKA vice president of operations for the draft brah.
Im definitely going to need some help since im starting a new job next week...and who better than my fitness/Laker brotha.

Will you accept my job proposal? :nerd:

Absolutely brosef. I'm down. Let's build this dynasty dude.

Feelings? over a blog lolllll no lets be serious. Cant see how cavs are better than the lakers when yall got the worst losing streak next to the sixers with all these draft picks n weak conf :lol:

Cleveland won 33 games, Kyrie hasn't played a full season in his career, Waiters and Kyrie seem to have issues, Deng said the organization was a mess, and a rookie head coach from overseas.

They sign Lebron and everything automatically changes for the better overnight? A team full of players who haven't made the playoffs before will run right through Indy, Wash, & Chicago? The East may lack competitive depth throughout the conference as a whole but those top 3 teams, assuming MIA is done, have playoff experience together. The Cavs would be this year's version of the Wizards. Not a bad thing but I definitely dont see a finals appearance next season.

Exactly dudes will make these bold predictions and when they don't come true suddenly watch everyone on the Cavs team become overrated & talentless

Feelings? over a blog lolllll no lets be serious. Cant see how cavs are better than the lakers when yall got the worst losing streak next to the sixers with all these draft picks n weak conf :lol:

Nick-Young-Three-Pointer.gif

Y'all funny man. Cleveland is on the short list whether you choose to believe it or not. Has been for the past couple years, I've told y'all plenty of times Savannah wants to be here. It was a point of contention when he left and was a topic they discussed before the seasons beginning. Doesn't mean he will be back in Cleveland but, he's definitely considering it. Dan Gilbert's letter means nothing

He's talkin about be.
He loves to take subliminal shots at me whenever he can.

But it's all good, I got no hard feelings towards him.

I thought we were over the past but maybe not.

the cavs as currently constructed?

you guys cant be serious that team was awful last year

now if they play their cards right they could be very good the cavs are in a good position or the future but them making solid decisions isn't exactly the norm

Prove it. Prove that they haven't been making the solid decisions....

I'll wait....and than Ill be ready to argue all of your false accusations...so go ahead...

What solid decisions have they made outside of Kyrie? 12 draft picks since 2011, 5 of those picks including this year have been in the top 5, they were ready to break the bank on YOLO Bynum (the same guy you said wasnt good at all) and they're on their third head coach since 2010, what solid decisions since Bron left are we talking about?

I know you're a homer but lets be real. They're in a position to improve now going forward but you have to admit things have been really downhill for a team fortune enough to have all those picks in the top 5.

AT, you are a mod now, and we are trying to stop trolls from ruining our NBA thread.

At this moment, you are not helping. We made it 45 or so pages, peacefully, suddenly you have some horrid convo's going and people are getting sideways in here.

Please fix that. We do not want trolling in the NBA thread anymore. Please help us with that.

When has any superstar free agent player ever wanted to go to Cleveland in football or basketball. Nobody likes cleveland bro. Accept it . Is it really that hard to get .

Last edited:
AT, you are a mod now, and we are trying to stop trolls from ruining our NBA thread.

At this moment, you are not helping. We made it 45 or so pages, peacefully, suddenly you have some horrid convo's going and people are getting sideways in here.

Please fix that. We do not want trolling in the NBA thread anymore. Please help us with that.

did you just ask him to leave the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom