2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lebron goes to Cleveland, a far better team than the Heat right now.....they wouldn't be contenders? :rofl: alright man. Forgot I was bickering with a Lakers fan.

I dont think with that current roster they can i mean we all know the east is weak but cmon now

Jesus Christ LeBron is not going back to play for Dan Gilbert.

I can't believe it's even being discussed.
LeBron won't forgive that ridiculous letter.

I laugh everytime I hear this argument, because here's what LEBRON JAMES HIMSELF had to say about Dan Gilbert, and that letter:

James, who is under contract with the Heat for two more seasons with an option for two more, also seemed to extend an olive branch to Cavs owner Dan Gilbert. The two have taken various high-profile shots at each other since James' departure in July of 2010. The most memorable was Gilbert's rambling open letter to Cavs fans the night James announced his decision on ESPN.

"I don't hold grudges, I hold them a little bit but I don't hold them that long," James said. "He said what he said out of anger. He probably would want to take that back, but I made a mistake, too. There's some things I'd want to take back as well. You learn from your mistakes and move on
."

But could he play for Gilbert?

"Dan is not the coach," he said. "I can play for any coach. We'll see what happens."

Attempts to reach Gilbert were unsuccessful

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/mia...es-miami-heat-rule-return-cleveland-cavaliers

Last edited:
LaVine
sick.gif
I really hope he reaches max potential with that kind of athleticism

Cleveland has some talent but you guys are really over-rating them as a whole. Honestly, I dont even think they're on LeBron's short list of destinations.

Maybe he will go back after his next contract is up but him signing there now is getting blown out of proportion. In the words of the great mob boss Patrick Riley, "everybody needs to get a grip."

Cleveland still seems too young , I doubt they're ready for the playoff wars they'll have endure getting to the finals...especially that first year.

Wade had already shown he can make big plays in the playoffs which had to factor in Brons decision to go there, Cleveleand doesn't have any of those so I doubt he goes there.

I had forgotten how bad the Cavs became the year after Lebron left. Didn't they lose like 33 in a row or something? :lol:

My dude Animal Thug is going to be so disappointed when Bron passes on going back to CleveLand.

I'm sorry bro, I'll let you enjoy your hopes I won't rain on your parade.

The Cavs would make the finals with LeBron.

Yes that's how bad the east is. They'd have no chance to win but they'd get past Indiana easy.

My dude Animal Thug is going to be so disappointed when Bron passes on going back to CleveLand.

I don't even give a damn if he comes back :lol: my team is in GREAT position going forward...actually way better than the Lakers position right now...

5NYZy.gif

Now you guys are going to Extremes as if Lebrons supporting players were Horrid All Season.... The Cavs aren't NEARLY as good as the heat played on Defense, nearly as battle tested in the playoffs, or nearly have the chemistry that the Heat Have, That team would not get past the Pacers in the East,

LeBron should shock the whole world and go to a team no one expects :lol:

It would be the news story of the millennium... Even bigger than the decision... If dude really said he was going to Detroit, Philly, Sacramento or Philly and said he wanted to show the world he can win anywhere.

His likeability would jump through the roof

Unlimited ":pimp: 's" will be given :lol:

LeBron should shock the whole world and go to a team no one expects :lol:

It would be the news story of the millennium... Even bigger than the decision... If dude really said he was going to Detroit, Philly, Sacramento or Philly and said he wanted to show the world he can win anywhere.

His likeability would jump through the roof

Unlimited ":pimp: 's" will be given :lol:

Oh, so funny how your stance changes now....bwaahaha.

League sources say that Houston is preparing to make an all-out push to land James when free agency opens on July 1, assuming James opts out, as expected. If the Rockets miss out on James, they will turn their full attention to Carmelo Anthony. Chris Bosh is also on the radar.

Morey's kids better be camera ready

the cavs as currently constructed?

you guys cant be serious that team was awful last year

now if they play their cards right they could be very good the cavs are in a good position or the future but them making solid decisions isn't exactly the norm

I'm expecting Houston to bring out some of the best strippers they have to offer. I'm sure Harden will hook Bron up with the right one.

I don't even give a damn if he comes back :lol: my team is in GREAT position going forward...actually way better than the Lakers position right now...

Yeah man, we totally envy your organization and city.

the cavs as currently constructed?

you guys cant be serious that team was awful last year

now if they play their cards right they could be very good the cavs are in a good position or the future but them making solid decisions isn't exactly the norm

Prove it. Prove that they haven't been making the solid decisions....

I'll wait....and than Ill be ready to argue all of your false accusations...so go ahead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom