2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup JB created the new Hornets unis and the previous designer of the original Hornets uniform offered this year to do their new ones for free and they turned him down.

I gotta think there weren't any restrictions on the use of pinstripes, they just chose not to use them.

Owners keep getting more and more ways to make money off teams and the players only get 50% of that and its gonna go down when the next lockout rolls around :lol:

Ads on the Jerseys arent really going to bug me, unless theyre crazy big I hope the Spurs dont use AT&T and go with H-E-B instead. Their commercials are hilarious.

:lol:lol

These are great, they need more national attention.

You serious? That's a great hire. He's one of the most-respected coaches in the world....
true in terms of euroleague etc..... but in terms of the states and in particular nba hes like meh... I mean considering its cleveLand and who would be willing to come there and coach sure. But in the grand scheme in terms of out-of-work coaches who are looking for work, its not really a great move.

is anyone interested in lin or asik, though? aren't their cap numbers huge, like $15 million a year? :x

i know theres a market for asik, but for lin?

is anyone interested in lin or asik, though? aren't their cap numbers huge, like $15 million a year? :x

Pretty sure they could possible throw in a pick or two with Lin. Some small market team with cap space would probably take it since he comes off the books next season anyways.

no, their cap numbers are only 8.3 million. their actual cash payout is 15 million, which i have to believe the rockets would have to swallow some of to facilitate a deal.

Hearing the Cavs and Jazz have discussed a swap of picks. Jazz would move up to take Parker and Cavs would likely get Favors and 5.—

Hearing the Cavs and Jazz have discussed a swap of picks. Jazz would move up to take Parker and Cavs would likely get Favors and 5.—
I like Favors but who do you take at 5? Would Exum be there? That'd be a nice look if that could swing that.

If the Celtics cannot get Love, they are planning to continue with the longer and more methodical rebuilding process, a process that would likely see Rajon Rondo traded. (An NBA source said they would also have a taker for Jeff Green if they chose to move him.)

So far, according to a source, they have offered the Nos. 6 and 17 picks in this year’s draft, Kelly Olynyk and one of their own future No. 1 picks. They also own two more first-rounders from the Nets and one from the Clippers after this season, and the Celts are said to be certainly willing to discuss different combinations of their assets.

But, and this is important to note, they and the Timberwolves had, as of yesterday, yet to engage in anything resembling a true back-and-forth negotiation.

Wow if Cleveland made that deal. That would be really good value for #1 IMO. You don't want to necessarily take the risk of drafting Embiid at this point, but he may very well be available at #5. If not, there will definitely be a potential star available at #5.

If the Cavs were to land at 5 and Get Favors... I wouldn't be opposed to them picking Up Smart, He would be a better fit then Waiters and with Waiters & Thompson being expendable i think they could possibly trade back into the lottery or a pickup a pretty good role player to spread the Floor for Kyrie

If the Cavs were to land at 5 and Get Favors... I wouldn't be opposed to them picking Up Smart, He would be a better fit then Waiters and with Waiters & Thompson being expendable i think they could possibly trade back into the lottery or a pickup a pretty good role player to spread the Floor for Kyrie

Smart needs the ball in his hands just like Waiters. It would be in their best interest to either draft a guard and trade Kyrie (if they think he doesn't want to be there) or package Waiters and #5 for wing to pair with Kyrie, Bennett and Favors.

Erased any hope of going to cleveland :lol:

You serious? That's a great hire. He's one of the most-respected coaches in the world....

Dont think Bron gives a damn! if u aint bringing chips RIGHT NOW no need to discuss coming back there :lol:

If Bron doesn't give a damn, than your original post is null & void :lol: makes no damn sense....Bron can go on any team RIGHT NOW & make that team a contender....I thought someone like you would've known that by now....but your lack of basketball intuition is severe..

Last edited:
Erased any hope of going to cleveland :lol:

Dont think Bron gives a damn! if u aint bringing chips RIGHT NOW no need to discuss coming back there :lol:

If Bron doesn't give a damn, than your original post is null & void :lol: makes no damn sense....Bron can go on any team make that team a contender....I thought someone like you would've known that by now....but your lack of basketball intuition is severe..

Wait a min ive had more respect for you than that....if bron goes to Cleveland they a contender? I give up man :smh:

If Lebron goes to Cleveland, a far better team than the Heat right now.....they wouldn't be contenders? :rofl: alright man. Forgot I was bickering with a Lakers fan.

Cavs still in the east or nah? That's ECF at least every year. Id say YES at being contenders.

What kept the heat in too were the role players. Same guys who did absolutely nothing this year.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ LeBron is not going back to play for Dan Gilbert.

I can't believe it's even being discussed.
LeBron won't forgive that ridiculous letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom