2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't direct sports opinions towards Animal thug.

He'll just stunt on me like he loves to do, and shut me up by telling me about his hot girlfriend, 6 figure bank account, and how he's winning in life while I'm a loser.

I better be careful before he stunts on all of us again.

Stop taking things so personal :rofl: ....

League sources say that Houston is preparing to make an all-out push to land James when free agency opens on July 1, assuming James opts out, as expected. If the Rockets miss out on James, they will turn their full attention to Carmelo Anthony. Chris Bosh is also on the radar.

Morey's kids better be camera ready
i hope this happens just so we can lump heat and rocket fans together :evil:

He'll just stunt on me like he loves to do, and shut me up by telling me about his hot girlfriend, 6 figure bank account, and how he's winning in life while I'm a loser.

:rofl: :rofl:

Now you guys are going to Extremes as if Lebrons supporting players were Horrid All Season.... The Cavs aren't NEARLY as good as the heat played on Defense, nearly as battle tested in the playoffs, or nearly have the chemistry that the Heat Have, That team would not get past the Pacers in the East,

Exactly I like NT but it gets frustrating at times reading posts that are so speculative but yet so certain.

I remember when Rose went down again dudes were dead serious saying the Heat gonna easily win 4/5 chips in a row, no team could beat them etc etc

Now dudes are acting as if any lottery bound team Bron joins gonna cakewalk out the East :smh: so disrespectful , I like Kyrie to but they couldn't even get to the playoffs in the dumpster conference :smh:.

:rofl:

League sources say that Houston is preparing to make an all-out push to land James when free agency opens on July 1, assuming James opts out, as expected. If the Rockets miss out on James, they will turn their full attention to Carmelo Anthony. Chris Bosh is also on the radar.

Morey's kids better be camera ready
i hope this happens just so we can lump heat and rocket fans together :evil:

giphy.gif

Stop taking things so personal :rofl: ....

Just forget I even talked to you today :nerd:
Please bro, please don't stunt on us again.

We're having a Good Friday here.
Don't discourage us with your bank account pls.

You're right man, LeBron going back to Cleveland. Lakers sucks. Cavs are dope you right man.

Pls don't remind us about how were losing.

Let's just Men In Black this whole convo okay?

mind-eraser.png

See how some of you take things so personal :rofl:

You can't sit here and take personal shots when were arguing sports, and than get mad someone proves you wrong by providing facts....

Damnnnnn wasn't even place in the draft. Dominated the fantasy league and push to the side. Feel like the Spurs!

Cleveland won 33 games, Kyrie hasn't played a full season in his career, Waiters and Kyrie seem to have issues, Deng said the organization was a mess, and a rookie head coach from overseas.

They sign Lebron and everything automatically changes for the better overnight? A team full of players who haven't made the playoffs before will run right through Indy, Wash, & Chicago? The East may lack competitive depth throughout the conference as a whole but those top 3 teams, assuming MIA is done, have playoff experience together. The Cavs would be this year's version of the Wizards. Not a bad thing but I definitely dont see a finals appearance next season.

Damn. I guess adding some humor to the thread constitutes as having massive personal feelings being hurt :lol:

Good stuff akajaeduece. Still taking those shots even when I offered to help you a few months ago trying to truce.

You still my dawg man. Still wish you success. All good :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom