2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were trying to get rid of trolls in this thread. Seems like there hasnt been 1 conversation with Animal Thug in it without some kind of argument and back and forth shots fired.

AT, you are a mod now, and we are trying to stop trolls from ruining our NBA thread.

At this moment, you are not helping. We made it 45 or so pages, peacefully, suddenly you have some horrid convo's going and people are getting sideways in here.

Please fix that. We do not want trolling in the NBA thread anymore. Please help us with that.

did you just ask him to leave the thread?

No, I asked him to dead the convo and keep that stuff outta here. He can stay just fine.

Welp that didnt take very long for this thread to turn into the lakers fans suck animal thug defending the city of cleveland thread :lol:

AT, you are a mod now, and we are trying to stop trolls from ruining our NBA thread.

At this moment, you are not helping. We made it 45 or so pages, peacefully, suddenly you have some horrid convo's going and people are getting sideways in here.

Please fix that. We do not want trolling in the NBA thread anymore. Please help us with that.

No, I asked him to dead the convo and keep that stuff outta here. He can stay just fine.

What am I doing wrong though? Are we not arguing about sports here? I'm not offending anyone personally.

I'm doing what were all doing in here.

I never said Lakers fans suck :lol:....and I only defended my sports team. And you can always use the ignore option on me if you like.

Yall swear you can put lebron on the bucks and hell get to the finals... No one is that good.

fam, you let my boy tell it, bron can literally get to the finals with duane martin's team in above the rim. dude once said 'the way lebron passes the ball to guys, it makes them better shooters. maybe its the way he spins the ball when he passes, he just makes guys better.'

:x

I never said Lakers fans suck :lol:....and I only defended my sports team. And you can always use the ignore option on me if you like.

Naw i dont ignore mods. Thats disrespectful. I got nothing against mods except for stevesteve who oddly enough warned me for telling a troll to never post again lol

James is not going back to Cleveland. Doesn't matter anyway, Bulls winning the East*

*assuming we stay healthy lol

Damn right..we're hungry..this is it
Either way we're aight but FA can put it over the top

Last edited:
The Cavs are a FAR better team than the Heat right now :rofl:g :rofl:

Sounds like something to screenshot or put in a sig :lol:

I'm so glad the Maloofs don't own the Kings anymore....

otherwise the sponsor on our jerseys would be like...... the $.99 Store or Sam's Liquor or some ****

What am I doing wrong though? Are we not arguing about sports here? I'm not offending anyone personally.

I'm doing what were all doing in here.

I’m not saying you did anything wrong. I’m saying that trolling has been an issue within the NBA thread(s) for a while now.

With this new off season thread, we are trying to get it back under control, and have normal NBA discussions again, like we used to.

You are smart enough to know that, and remember what that used to be like.

When you get everyone off track like that, you have the ability to reign it back in and control the thread by getting everyone back on point. I asked you to help with that, in this instance. You made your point, you have your beliefs, that’s fine and dandy. Now dead the convo and get everyone else back under control so we can stop the pyramid quotes and finger pointing fanbases and rolling smileys over Cleveland is better than Miami, and all that other stuff we’ve seen ten billion times in here.

Hell, if you are open to suggestions, why not open a LeBron/Cleveland/Miami thread, and let all the people that want to war about that stuff in there, so that in here, in the NBA thread, we can continue on peacefully without all that crap.

Either end the convo in here, or open a new place to carry on that convo, either way, I am asking you to help keep this thread clutter free. That’s all. Are you as a mod going to help, or not?

I blame LTB 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom