2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love those new Hornets uni's.

I agree that at least one of them should have stripes, but oh well.

Love those new Hornets uni's.

I agree that at least one of them should have stripes, but oh well.
Most people down here like them and I think there were some legal ramifications for them if they used pinstripes this is the same thing that led to the updated logo. But personally no team with modern style jerseys has pulled it off the magic and the NO hornets jerseys were awful. So I'm glad they only have subtle pinstripes on one side.

Most people down here like them and I think there were some legal ramifications for them if they used pinstripes this is the same thing that led to the updated logo. But personally no team with modern style jerseys has pulled it off the magic and the NO hornets jerseys were awful. So I'm glad they only have subtle pinstripes on one side.

It may be something silly like 'pinstripes look too jail like" :lol:

nba jerseys too often look like they were made off of some jersey template site. just fill in colors and you're good to go

Haven't the Euros been sporting Redbull and timtam ads in their Jerseys for years.? This is amazing it hasn't happened sooner.
The "spitting in the face of legends that built the league for nothing comment" is admirable and all but...those guys didn't play for nothing( they got paid). The players are going to want a portion of that dough (won't get it though) and who cares if they put ads on them, these guys are businessman, in business you make money when opportune. They aren't exploiting the players. Is it tacky? Nah it's good business.

CaptainSneakerHead23, IN

All 30 owners are set. Will open new thread soon as I can today.

parts of me feels like i should punch you in the temple for not putting me in. legit snuff you from the blind side

Last edited:

those teal/purp shorts need to come home.. & im usually just bulls gear

i'm saying. that gear is filthy. kinda wish they went back to the og logo though. that cartoon hornet lol. these dudes take that charlotte hornets name they better be ready to produce. mugsy boges, LJ, and Zo mourning didn't die in vain.

i need dis
View media item 1036774

Damn those hornet colors gave me a flashback to my teen years... I used to rock a Larry Johnson replica despite being a laker fan lol

Another CBS Sports report: Lebron unhappy with Arison's light spending last year.

I wonder if his people are leaking these "feelings" and sowing the seeds of dissent and exodus.

Damn at those uni's. 
pimp.gif

Another CBS Sports report: Lebron unhappy with Arison's light spending last year.

I wonder if his people are leaking these "feelings" and sowing the seeds of dissent and exodus.
Dan Gilbert will spend that money LeBron.

To speak on the whole Clipper thing, I dont think LeBron wants to collude and move to the West. Why would he? If hes in the East that team is a guaranteed Finals trip.

And after what Pat Riley goes out saying about Lebron yesterday...you better believe there's some type of friction going on..

...even reports saying Lebron left a dinner with Arison unexpectedly after Arison asked him to take a paycut going forward....not sure how credible that is, but none of this sounds good for Miami..

And after what Pat Riley goes out saying about Lebron yesterday...you better believe there's some type of friction going on..

...even reports saying Lebron left a dinner with Arison unexpectedly after Arison asked him to take a paycut going forward....not sure how credible that is, but none of this sounds good for Miami..
link??

You don't ask LeBron to take a pay cut if you're the Heat unless it's 2-3 mill. The dudes around him should be taking pay cuts to be on his team.

If I'm Miami there's no way I let Bron go to the Clips without getting Blake. I don't think there's any other way than a sign a trade that happens. DJ and trash isn't enough, I would like to think teams with enough cap space would just absorb those contracts for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom