2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

I second this.

How are you guys so sure Dan Gilbert will pay luxury tax once it's time to pay guys already in house?

Remember this one of the same owners claiming broke once LeBron left the 1st time during he lockout.

I'm not sure of what anyone will do. I'm just saying it's a very good chance that he could go back (IMO only). I think the situation offers too much, and really don't think he gives two ***** about what Gilbert said when he left, it's business.

So Cleveland offers a better situation than Miami even if their front office won't pay the luxury tax either?

Seems legit.

ktfoafrn8.gif

I love those Hornets uniforms and the name font.

Not a fan of the number font and I wish the numbers had at least a colored outline (maybe the carolina blue or teal) but I'd be saisfied if I was a Hornets fan. Def was hoping for a couple pinstripes tho.

Hornets away Jersey should've been black , alternate teal, and the purple should be lit on fire. Still cant believe it doesnt have pinstripes but still in todays nba their jerseys are one of the best.

You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

I second this.

How are you guys so sure Dan Gilbert will pay luxury tax once it's time to pay guys already in house?

Remember this one of the same owners claiming broke once LeBron left the 1st time during he lockout.

I'm not sure of what anyone will do. I'm just saying it's a very good chance that he could go back (IMO only). I think the situation offers too much, and really don't think he gives two ***** about what Gilbert said when he left, it's business.

So Cleveland offers a better situation than Miami even if their front office won't pay the luxury tax either?

Seems legit.

I think what was said was "Cleveland possesses one of te best options out there"

And I said "I think the situation offers too much"

Meaning, it's home, it's a chance for redemption. A chance to right wrongs (if you're one of those who thought the decision was wrong) and Lebron is better and a wiser player now than he was in his Ckeveland days, the supporting cast is better now, #1 pick coming in ready to contribute, and despite salary cap issues that haven't arisen yet but may, Gilbert won't pass the chance to select the right talent this time, and it will be REAL EASY to add monster pieces that will help and be willing to sign for a shot at the O'Brien. Your Ray Allen Mike Millers of the world. Pretty good sitch in my eyes, I'm a pretty logical dude though

I second this.

Seems legit.

I think what was said was "Cleveland possesses one of te best options out there"

And I said "I think the situation offers too much"

Meaning, it's home, it's a chance for redemption. A chance to right wrongs (if you're one of those who thought the decision was wrong) and Lebron is better and a wiser player now than he was in his Ckeveland days, the supporting cast is better now, #1 pick coming in ready to contribute, and despite salary cap issues that haven't arisen yet but may, Gilbert won't pass the chance to select the right talent this time, and it will be REAL EASY to add monster pieces that will help and be willing to sign for a shot at the O'Brien. Your Ray Allen Mike Millers of the world. Pretty good sitch in my eyes, I'm a pretty logical dude though

Yea I pretty much disagree with everything you just posted but we will see.

Speaking of f5's is it just me or does brock lesnar look like a ginger cat?

Last edited:
The jerseys arent bad, like everyone said the pinstripes would have been nice. The sleeved version will be black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom