2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat knows he aint leaving. Lebron would end up dead floating in a river if he pulled that decision **** on pat riley :lol:

Pat not dan gilbert cuffing lebron balls while he pee

Last edited:
Pat knows he aint leaving. Lebron would end up dead floating in a river if he pulled that decision **** on pat riley :lol:

Pat not dan gilbert cuffing lebron balls while he pee

Your imagery is amazing :lol:

"Stylistic reasons" :lol: the NBA wants to be so extra

I want to like the new jerseys, but something is off. I think it's the size of the numbers on the front.

I don't think there's any way in hell Bron goes back to work for Gilbert.
Which is why anyone who ever believe Bron would go back there ain't playing with a full deck.

I said this in another thread...if Bron is ever associated with the Cavs again...it'll be because he owns the team.

You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

33vhpjm.jpg

I want to believe....

I want to like the new jerseys, but something is off. I think it's the size of the numbers on the front.

They look like they were made off some cheap jersey template site. All they did was fill in colors.

The hornets really Nike IDed their new jerseys

You guys crack me up. So LeBron is gonna turn down tons of money and pleasing his wife (if she wants to go back to Ohio) because of the stuff Gilbert said after LeBron embarrassed the Cavaliers with that decision garbage? Dude doesn't care about anything but winning and getting paid. Cavs possess one of the best options out there for him. Stay in Miami and play with deteriorating players for an owner that's afraid of the luxury tax or go back to your hometown and join a cast of dudes that have the next 10 years of their prime ahead of them?

I second this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom