2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i've said before, that Miami situation is Sticky. Even if all 3 were to opt out and reconstruct their deals for lesser amounts, that still doesn't guarantee that the Heat will get better, especially in areas of critical concern. (PG, size)

Obviously if they all opt in not only will they not be able to hire any otther supporting parts, but they also would have to deal with this next summer, thus putting an extreme amount of pressure to win next year so Miami can have some pull next summer.

I have no doubt that Wade will opt in. IMO if Bron opts out, Bosh opts out. If Bron opts in, Bosh will opt in. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out.

I hope Kerr would start Steph, Iggy, and Barnes along with Love and Bogut and keep K-Mart off the bench. Solid lineup.

But I could see them looking at Martin like the "natural" starter instead of Barnes.

Last edited:
Looks like K Love will for sure not be a timberwolf to start the season. Hope he ends up in Golden State. Even if you have to get rid of Klay, if I'm GSW I do it.

Yep, he's due for a payday really soon, and it's been said he'd be open to Minny because they'd be able to pay him close to the max.

Is there really a chance Minny takes lesser players in a trade for Love ? What's the point in that?

Rack up picks and start from scratch. There isnt a player in the league not named LeBron or Durant that can join the Timberwolves and turn them into a contender

I'm starting Draymond over Barnes at the 3, Harrison ain't close to the defender Green is.

Iggy and Draymond together would be hell on earth for any wing players/stretch 4's.

Is there really a chance Minny takes lesser players in a trade for Love ? What's the point in that?

Rack up picks and start from scratch. There isnt a player in the league not named LeBron or Durant that can join the Timberwolves and turn them into a contender
I don't think Flip hired Flip to undergo a full scale rebuild.

Am I the only one that thinks playing Iguodala at SG as a terrible, terrible idea? :lol:

Curry
Martin
Iggy
Love
Bogut

If Kerr can make it work defensively (up in the air) and Bogut remains healthy (unlikely), they can be serious contenders.

Last edited:
@ColdCity since I have no invite, I'll be your wingman in the draft homie if the opportunity is still available.

Just call me the Pat Riley of our organization :pimp:

Welp.

if the first four (since they are all frequent posters in the lakers thread :nerd:) do not make the list, they can be apart of the team

ltb = gary vitti mike james
rck = post-playboy jeanie
kal-8 = the new coach
senor = mitchgawd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
what is there to say that lebron has to decide before bosh does?

or that lebron has to tell bosh what he's gonna do?

or even that lebron can't lie to bosh and opt out?

@ColdCity since I have no invite, I'll be your wingman in the draft homie if the opportunity is still available.

Just call me the Pat Riley of our organization :pimp:

Welp.

if the first four (since they are all frequent posters in the lakers thread :nerd:) do not make the list, they can be apart of the team

ltb = gary vitti mike james
rck = post-playboy jeanie
kal-8 = the new coach
senor = mitchgawd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'll be da Kevin ollie da Lakers didn't hire :pimp:

Gtb da goat :pimp:

I'm starting Draymond over Barnes at the 3, Harrison ain't close to the defender Green is.

Iggy and Draymond together would be hell on earth for any wing players/stretch 4's.

I would like to see this lineup, but it sounds like something they'd tinker with if it doesn't work perfectly within a few games. I dunno what to expect from Kerr as a coach though. He did break up the Suns to go more "defensive" as a GM, so maybe he's the type to favor a big wing lineup.

CP, I'm in for the redraft.

Good way to slide back into this thread for the first time in about three months, too. Hey, guys.

CP, I'm in for the redraft.

Good way to slide back into this thread for the first time in about three months, too. Hey, guys.

:pimp:

This thread could be great once again. Need more regulars to post more often in here. If we can collectively post good info, we can weed out trolls and bad conversations :pimp:

Highway robbery by the Warriors if they can pull this off ... but take it with a grain of salt since it came from you know who

" ESPN's Chris Broussard reports that one scenario being discussed is the Wolves acquiring Thompson and Lee for Love, Martin, J.J. Barea and Minnesota's 13th pick. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom