2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
get in lebron's ear
c'mon, bron cant win without riley
wade has more rings
time for you to get paid what's your worth

Last edited:

But now that all signs point to the Cavs taking Wiggins what does this mean for LeBron. No big to play with, plus them taking a guy who is supposed to be what you are with the #1 pick... Does Bron want that? 
lebron been to 4 straight finals, why would we want to join a young team that hasn't played a significant game in their NBA lives, for an owner who publically shamed him?

his goal is win now, win often. that cavs arent that
I've always thought that a part of him wants to go back to Cleveland after the Miami stint was over. Eh, maybe I'm romanticizing it a bit, but I think dude wants to go home and help the franchise flourish a bit.

Riley knows what hes doing, the big 3 know what rileys doing,

I can guarantee we will see a d wade we havent seen in a while next season

Pat Riley can't get mad if LeBron walks. He's already shown he's all about what he considers to be the best choice. If LeBron somehow thinks there is something better, he'll walk when the time comes.
I mean......he would have to be pretty dumb to think that there ISN'T, right?

Riley knows what hes doing, the big 3 know what rileys doing,

I can guarantee we will see a d wade we havent seen in a while next season

Wheelchair Wade returns? :nerd:

rackmultipart-7031-0_display_image.jpg

wade_300_070227.jpg

But now that all signs point to the Cavs taking Wiggins what does this mean for LeBron. No big to play with, plus them taking a guy who is supposed to be what you are with the #1 pick... Does Bron want that? 

lebron been to 4 straight finals, why would we want to join a young team that hasn't played a significant game in their NBA lives, for an owner who publically shamed him?

I've always thought that a part of him wants to go back to Cleveland after the Miami stint was over. Eh, maybe I'm romanticizing it a bit, but I think dude wants to go home and help the franchise flourish a bit.

Didn't know they were the Akron Cavaliers

knowing Adidas, they probably would have had just 3 pinstripes running up the jersey.

Jordan probably said hell no to that :lol:

Nike made the jerseys not adidas. They couldn't have pinstripes on the jerseys like the old ones because the Hornets are in the NBAs Hardwood Classics program so it had to be radically different.

knowing Adidas, they probably would have had just 3 pinstripes running up the jersey.

Jordan probably said hell no to that 
laugh.gif
Nike made the jerseys not adidas. They couldn't have pinstripes on the jerseys like the old ones because the Hornets are in the NBAs Hardwood Classics program so it had to be radically different.
wait what, expound on this please?

I'm confused 
laugh.gif

Pat sounded emo, just bring the trophies/rings and set it up in one corner and then put a check for 20 million in the other corner and ask Wade to pick one

money = no help/signings and probably no trophy
trophy = take way less to bring in people

boom

and yes i am an idiot :smokin

All well and good, but even if he takes less no guarantee they win more rings or be able to bring in significant help. It's completely a blind faith move. And with his health being what it is he'd be a fool to turn down 20 Mmmms.

wait what, expound on this please?

I'm confused :lol:

Yeah it's weird, but Jordan used his relationship with Nike to bypass adidas. As far as the Hardwood Classics program, its the reason why the Hornets went with deeper shades of their old color and a new logo.

Dear Cleveland, all of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers supporters wherever you may be tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several-day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one."

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our homegrown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland. Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day...

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue...

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 4m
ESPN sources say Golden State has indeed made Klay Thompson available to Wolves, greatly increasingly Warriors' hopes of getting Kevin Love

What's better, an offer with Klay or one with multiple picks from Boston?

Last edited:
What's better, an offer with Klay or one with multiple picks from Boston?

Damn. The move to try and get Tyson would make a lot more sense then.

Curry
Iggy
Draymon
Love
Tyson

:x :x

Never mind Barnes and Lee would be gone too.

If Bogut could stay healthy tho...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom