2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have added pinstripes the Hornets jerseys.
knowing Adidas, they probably would have had just 3 pinstripes running up the jersey.

Jordan probably said hell no to that 
laugh.gif

I need to peep that Riley press conference.

Charlotte, was it asking too much to add the pinstripes? Come on man!

Should have added pinstripes the Hornets jerseys.

The Hornets jerseys got pinstripes on them. However its on the side of the jersey. I think its 4 stripes going down the side. I would of have prefer the pinstripes on the front and back like the old joints. Overall I like. They will sell.

Just did the numbers for Miami Heat.

If LeBron won't take a salary cut. He'll make 20,020,875.
Let's say Wade takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (could happen, but he won't go lower than that)
Bosh wants to keep LeBron around, so he takes a pay cut to $15,000,000 (doubtful, but let's say he does)
Norris Cole isn't going to be let go. $2,038,236
Udonnis $4,620,000
Second Round Pick = $493,000
Miami sells away their 1st round pick

When you add in 5 cap holds X $493,000 because Miami will not have 12 roster players = $2,465,000

The Heat will have a maximum of $3,562,889 to spend in Free Agency.

If Udonnis decides to decline his player option.. The Heat can spend a maximum of $7.69mil on a Free Agent, but they will have to reward Udonnis by paying him most of the Mid-Level Exception. Won't just get him to opt out and pay him minimum. Not happening again. So they will still have huge problems with their depth.

Almost better to just keep bringing back the same team the next two years.

Last edited:
New Hornets jerseys look decent but whats with the huge front numbers?
I wonder what other teams are changing uniform designs for next season?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom