2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPZ, you are IN.

Big J 33 is going to sit this one out, but is available as a consultant/draft advisor.

ColdCity, the spot is yours if you still want it.

Is Damian Lillard better than Isiah Thomas? Srs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Wait, which one? 

Last edited:
I wanna see what Detroit does with SVG in charge. Drummond should take the next step. Same with Monroe. I'd keep Monroe and trade Smith and Jennings for about anything.

I wanna see what Detroit does with SVG in charge. Drummond should take the next step. Same with Monroe. I'd keep Monroe and trade Smith and Jennings for about anything.

I'm not sure there is any team out there that will take those two contracts.

JPZ, you are IN.

Big J 33 is going to sit this one out, but is available as a consultant/draft advisor.

JPZ, you are IN.

What about me CP, what about me :frown: :frown:

tumblr_m37gmxByRH1r9rjs4.gif

I have you in line. Tryin to nail down the last spots, have to hear back from some, I will find you something, just gimme a lil time.

[thread="597358"]D. Rose is playing in the USA mini camp.[/thread]
[thread="597358"] [/thread]
[thread="597358"]Interested to see how he looks.[/thread]

:pimp:

JPZ, you are IN.

IN who's gonna be my wingman tho :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone else watching this Pat Riley presser?

No damns given.
laugh.gif

eh dude complaining that his team is more criticized than the Spurs like it ain't obvious to everyone when you have the best player in the league right now. Dude compared the Spurs losing last year's finals coming down to a rebound in game 6 to them losing this year. Like last year didn't go to game 7 and this year they got killed 4-1 :rolleyes

"I'm not going to drop my championship rings on the table. They can drop their own" :lol:

Last edited:
Firing shots all over the place.

Laughing at his own jokes/statements.

Said everyone has to re-invent themselves except him LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom