2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Hornets uniforms unveiled
decent

no sleeves
pimp.gif
http://s277.photobucket.com/user/dhopson7/media/soso.gif.html

Need that Riles Presser to be on youtube later

I thought a team couldn't have an alternate in the first year when they change . Anyway, the blue is trash, the white looks good and the purple is alright. I think we have to expect simpleness from Adidas :lol:.

Last edited:
Riley said adding another superstar to the Big 3 is a "pipe dream" but then 2010 was a pipe dream as well.

Then went on to say it's unlikely they go that direction.

I thought a team couldn't have an alternate in the first year when they change . Anyway, the blue is trash, the white looks good and the purple is alright. I think we have to expect simpleness from Adidas
laugh.gif
The Suns had an alternate when they debuted their new unis last year.

They've been more lax with the rules than in the past.

LeBron James reportedly doesn’t want to take a salary cut in order to save Heat owner Micky Arison money. That’s apparently not a new concern.

It’s been festering.

The Heat paid the luxury tax the previous two years, and they’ll pay it again this season. But in the last year, they’ve really dialed back their spending.
•They amnestied Mike Miller.
•Instead of using a draft pick to upgrade their roster, they used it as a sweetener to unload Joel Anthony’s contract.
•They didn’t use the mid-level exception, their primary tool for adding another rotation-caliber player.

Miami has allowed its roster to stagnate and age, creating a lack of depth really showed in the Finals.

If the Heat had spent more to build a deeper team, maybe they’d be NBA champions – and not waiting on a mum LeBron.

Pat Riley called out LeBron in a press conference?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom