2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the short term we might be down, but you're clearly on the decline. the move frees up future cap space. sorry antidope. it's only business.

edit: actually, NT's winning percentage isn't effected. banned camp gets worse by adding you.

Last edited:
I need Dre and Greek Freak to take the next step in 2014-2015. 16/14/2.5 for Drummond and 10/6/3 for Giannis.

Nuggets offering 3 players for Love.
laugh.gif
They need to chill.
Wilson Chandler, Faried and Affalo after a sign and trade?

Good lord.
mean.gif

What do the Magic get out this? None of the Tweets I've seen have disclosed that part of the deal.

Kevin Love is not signing with the Denver Nuggets anyways so this is a pointless trade. Renting him for a season is what this trade would amount to.

Last edited:
Yo I totally forgot about the Shaqtin a Fool MVP. Congrats to the one, the only.....

The Nuggets allowed 100 points or more in 40 of their final 46 games.

And they want to add the defensively inept K-Love, while also removing Gallo?

Is afflalo even a nugget? :lol:
Orlando better get proper value for Afflalo. I have high standards for Hennigan after the D12 haul. Afflalo would be perfect on a team like OKC. Stingy defense, veteran leadership, and perimeter shooting.

I would be cool with Chandler and Faried for him but Affalo is a little too far.

Faried is overrated.
People fall in love with Manimal's dunks. He's from Jersey, the Newark area, but his ceiling is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom