2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockets sneak peak for an alternate logo for next year. i'm sick smh

View media item 1035010

View media item 1035053 +
H%26M-Logo.svg

Last edited:
Rockets logo is [emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji][emoji]128686[/emoji]

Who's working in these graphic design departments. I picked the wrong field of work.

Ethan J. Skolnick @EthanJSkolnick  ·  39m

Riley talking about how Spurs got better from "within the organization," not by adding much other than Belinelli.
Riley says most players talked about being "mentally fatigued." .... "I don't accept it."
Ethan J. Skolnick @EthanJSkolnick  ·  49m

Riley said "we'd have to get in a room with boxing gloves" to discuss with Wade the possibility of being a 6th Man. Not having convo now.
Ethan J. Skolnick        [emoji]10004[/emoji] @EthanJSkolnick Follow

Riley: "I didn't come down here 19 years ago for a quick trip to South Beach and a sun tan. And I don't think they did either."
Bomani JonesVerified account@bomani_jones

and there’s riley, basically, punching bron in the chest. riley knows the dude better than me, but that tack can backfire.

I really hope LeBron turns face and goes back to Cleveland. Shoulda picked up one of those blue alternate Cav jerseys on the cheap when he left.

Exum or Wiggins would give them a solid back court. Waiters could be sixth man. He's better off going there than staying in Miami. Realistically, his best options are Houston and Cleveland.

I mean LeBron doesnt respond to negativity well, I dont see how this was a good idea. "Hey LeBron I think youre a B_____, prove me wrong prove to me you're not a B______"

LOL

I mean LeBron doesnt respond to negativity well, I dont see how this was a good idea. "Hey LeBron I think youre a B_____, prove me wrong prove to me you're not a B______"

LOL
if he does respond well to this though.... maybe he has turned the page?  
nerd.gif

time will tell

I really hope LeBron turns face and goes back to Cleveland. Shoulda picked up one of those blue alternate Cav jerseys on the cheap when he left.

Exum or Wiggins would give them a solid back court. Waiters could be sixth man. He's better off going there than staying in Miami. Realistically, his best options are Houston and Cleveland.

Don't count the Clippers out if they can move a few of those larger contracts.

Love Exum's game, size and overall feel and instincts.

Not as the #1 pick though :lol:

But now that all signs point to the Cavs taking Wiggins what does this mean for LeBron. No big to play with, plus them taking a guy who is supposed to be what you are with the #1 pick... Does Bron want that? 

Pat Riley can't get mad if LeBron walks. He's already shown he's all about what he considers to be the best choice. If LeBron somehow thinks there is something better, he'll walk when the time comes.

I have a feeling Riley knows what he's doing here with some of his comments.

Last edited:

But now that all signs point to the Cavs taking Wiggins what does this mean for LeBron. No big to play with, plus them taking a guy who is supposed to be what you are with the #1 pick... Does Bron want that? 
What incentive would he have in playing with a rookie big though? Say Embiid wasn't hurt, he still has to develop a polished skill set to help win a 'chip.

Riley's a G 
nthat.gif

Hearing audio clips now...

"We need to get a grip.."

laugh.gif

Last edited:

lebron been to 4 straight finals, why would we want to join a young team that hasn't played a significant game in their NBA lives, for an owner who publically shamed him?

his goal is win now, win often. that cavs arent that

Riley has a tendency to rub guys the wrong way after some time. Anywho, the stage is perfectly set for the breakup of the heatles

I find it funny that Pat is acting like it's not a problem if they all opt in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom