2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highway robbery by the Warriors if they can pull this off ... but take it with a grain of salt since it came from you know who

" ESPN's Chris Broussard reports that one scenario being discussed is the Wolves acquiring Thompson and Lee for Love, Martin, J.J. Barea and Minnesota's 13th pick. "

I don't like having to move Klay as a W's fan, but for this trade? Sign me up right away :smokin

CP, I'm in for the redraft.

Good way to slide back into this thread for the first time in about three months, too. Hey, guys.

chief-keef-happy.gif

Highway robbery by the Warriors if they can pull this off ... but take it with a grain of salt since it came from you know who

" ESPN's Chris Broussard reports that one scenario being discussed is the Wolves acquiring Thompson and Lee for Love, Martin, J.J. Barea and Minnesota's 13th pick. "

tumblr_inline_mgyihzJDcZ1r00jb3.png

Last edited:
Why would minny be the one giving up a pick? 
laugh.gif

After what the celtics offered (supposedly), this is god awful

Broussard is on meth, that sounds like a David Kahn trade.

Last edited:
:lol: Dumbest scenario I've heard. You basically get two guys to do jobs that Love did by himself and you still give up one of your other top scorer's and a draft pick...Not. Happening.

:lol: Dumbest scenario I've heard. You basically get two guys to do jobs that Love did by himself and you still give up one of your other top scorer's and a draft pick...Not. Happening.

Based off what youve read so far, who do you think has the best offer?

Pretty sure Broussard is an idiot and the Wolves wouldn't be sending GSW a pick.

SenorRoboto2k5
RCK
LTB

You are IN.

We have 28 owners as of right now, I am waiting to hear back from 2 others, soon as I hear from them, we'll be set.

CaptainSneakerhead23, you are next in line if either of them declines. Hang in there. Even if they accept, I will find a role for you.

I'll open up a separate thread in a bit.

@soshnick: The @NBA is moving its logo patch to back of uniforms next season, citing stylistic reasons. Comes as owners mull uniform ads #sportsbiz

:smh:

SenorRoboto2k5
RCK
LTB

You are IN.

We have 28 owners as of right now, I am waiting to hear back from 2 others, soon as I hear from them, we'll be set.

CaptainSneakerhead23, you are next in line if either of them declines. Hang in there. Even if they accept, I will find a role for you.

Hanging in there bro ..

22671.gif

Last edited:

Based off what youve read so far, who do you think has the best offer?

Celtics. The Wolves would have the 6th, 13th and 17th pick in a loaded draft. Whatever players they get will sweeten the deal, but the draft picks is where it's at.

SenorRoboto2k5
RCK
LTB

You are IN.

SenorRoboto2k5
RCK
LTB

You are IN.

Hanging in there bro ..

22671.gif

SenorRoboto2k5
RCK
LTB

You are IN.

Hanging in there bro ..

22671.gif

coldcity coldcity since I have no invite, I'll be your wingman in the draft homie if the opportunity is still available.

Just call me the Pat Riley of our organization :pimp:

well since your in now LTB captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 can be my wing if he doesnt make it :nerd:

Celtics. The Wolves would have the 6th, 13th and 17th pick in a loaded draft. Whatever players they get will sweeten the deal, but the draft picks is where it's at.

Plus a Brooklyn pick , which at this point could be a top 3 .

Looking like Embiid might still be available at 6 at this rate :nerd:

Pat the rat talking about lebron and loyalty. LeBae ain't give a damn about anything but the easiest path to rings. He'd play with an Olympic squad level of talent against the Washington generals if he could.

Pat lucky that the east is such trash that he wouldn't wanna leave the confrence. I don't think an eastern team can offer him significantly better talent.

I could see him opting in.

And Duece still with that slave garbage. If lebron is a slave I wanna be a slave.

Pat... You firing shots at the wrong person. He isn't built like that. I see what you're doing though. Cast him out as a coward if he leaves. Jumps from team to team

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom