2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read that whole list?

And Yes Shaq in his twilight was still more potent than 90% of bigs in the NBA in 2009.

Danny Green? Oh you mean the same Danny Green who BALLED OUT on James and the Heat?

Can't be serious right now, just stop.

Danny Green averaged 2 ppg on the cavs. Please stop man.

feelings hurt early on the 4th of July.....

Be easy and have a good day yall. 

Some people just want to find an avenue to be heard, but maybe next time save the tears for celebrating freedom and democracy. 

Last edited:
Patrick Patterson back.

Greives better be back.

A stretch 4 and and a pick and roll pass first guard is something the kings could have used. Why Patt and Greives didn't workout out in Sacramento is beyond me.

Think Ryan Anderson with some post moves.
That's being extremely generous. If the Bulls could get Ryan Anderson they'd be
eek.gif
so if you're saying Mirotic is Anderson with post moves that means next year they should be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Don't think it's going to play out like that

Those Cavs rosters don't sound super great now but they were built towards Lebrons strengths . They were a cohesive team with everybody having a role.

In 2009 they ran up against a matchup problem vs the Magic

In 2010 they were good enough to get to the NBA Finals if Lebron doesn't check out that series

That's being extremely generous. If the Bulls could get Ryan Anderson they'd be :wow: so if you're saying Mirotic is Anderson with post moves that means next year they should be :wow: :wow: :wow:

obviously thats a best case scenario, and he may not be that from day 1.

but he's been dominant in spain, he's got a ton of game. he's a very valuable and highly regarded. If I were the t wolves I'd honestly rather have him and some other bulls assets than Klay Thompson but thats me.

Last edited:
That's being extremely generous. If the Bulls could get Ryan Anderson they'd be :wow: so if you're saying Mirotic is Anderson with post moves that means next year they should be :wow: :wow: :wow:

I'm saying, that's a ceiling not a realistic projection.

Ryan Anderson was good for 39% from 3 basically since he came in, Mirotic can shoot it but not like that, he shot 35% in ACB play. 46% in Euro but I'm not buying that as soon as he comes to the Bulls.

Not to mention, he and Anderson are only 2 years apart in age.

Patrick Patterson back.

Greives better be back.

A stretch 4 and and a pick and roll pass first guard is something the kings could have used. Why Patt and Greives didn't workout out in Sacramento is beyond me.
Patterson shot awfully.... like literally, what he did and shot in TO was the opposite in Sac. Probably the actual city of Sacramento had something to do with it. Seriously though, I'm not sure what happened with him, wish he did work out.

Vasquez worked out ok.... but Isaiah Thomas ended up just vastly outplaying him and GV never looked fully healthy during his brief stint here. Plus, the Kings probably realized they had to add a player of some worth in order to get Gay and also make the trade work financially.

obviously thats a best case scenario, and he may not be that from day 1.

but he's been dominant in spain, he's got a ton of game. he's a very valuable and highly regarded. If I were the t wolves I'd honestly rather have him and some other bulls assets than Klay Thompson but thats me.
I like him.. but there's a few flags that I have read.. someone posted an article here that basically said Mirotic became a malcontent and was actually benched on his squad to finish the most recent season. The same article said that Mirotic was never the best player on the team (Rudy Fernandez and Sergio Rodriguez or Juan Carlos, I forget)..

Lebron returning to Cleveland would be intriguing but I dont think it will happen. I just hope he doesnt stay in Miami.

Last edited:
if you play with bron, you play for bron

ay success you achieve will be attributed to him

any failure will be attributed to you
So much truth

The only players lebron makes better is 3 point shooters

Its a myth that he's magically making others better. He can't play with a true center and the floor has to be spaced perfectly or he can't function. Bosh is playing away from the basket because of lebron.

Any star he plays with.... we will hear about their decline. Except ray Allen since he shoots threes.

So much truth

Its a myth that he's magically making others better. He can't play with a true center and the floor has to be spaced perfectly or he can't function. Bosh is playing away from the basket because of lebron.

Any star he plays with.... we will hear about their decline. Except ray Allen since he shoots threes.

:rofl: this...

So much truth

roll.gif

The lengths man, the lengths

live in denial bro, the blue pill must be sweet.
Eh, no pills needed actually. Dude made 4 straight finals and got 2 rings as soon as he left Cleveland. No denial here but maybe on your part. The fact that he got 2 rings when he was surrounded by capable support lends to the theory that once he had competent teammates he would get titles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom