2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been saying all along Carmelo would stay. I'm feeling more and more strongly about that.

Unfortunately.

Bulls haven't done the greatest job appealing to the marquee FAs, have they?
i really think the bulls are content with mediocrity (and massive revenues)

until a team or player matches what mike did (6 titles, two 3peats), they will rest on legacy

until a team or player matches what mike did (6 titles, two 3peats), they will rest on legacy

:lol: how can they be content with mediocrity if their star player been out for 2 seasons, its gonna be hard to get a big time free agent when d rose knees are questionable, thats a huge risk to take from the free agents pov

Not that I trust Broussard, but I hope this is true :lol:

It would fall in line with Rose not wanting to recruit.. and it would make him "working out for Melo" seem less silly.

So now I'm thinking the Bulls knew he would be there and scheduled it "on accident" because it doesn't seem like Rose to put on an exhibition for a free agent :lol: but they got to show Melo he was healthy.

Pretty sneaky, sis.

There is no way Derrick didnt know Melo was visiting the UC. And i also think the Bulls timed Melo's visit with Derricks workout.

Broussard trolling, man.

each day that passes..i think bron is going back to the cavs with another superstar. guessing bosh

We have been in Pure Paradise the past few days and I want to Thank  @HuvafenfushiMV  for going above and beyond for my family and I...such an amazing experience- Literally in my top 3 ever..possibly #1[emoji]128536[/emoji]#Maldives #Huvafenfushi #BoshFamilyWorldTour#WhereToNext
Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
The roster was worse the last time that he was in Clevelad.

tired of that same BS. Had a couple pretty damn good supporting casts. **** is a fallacy,

in 08 he had Big Ben, Ilgauskas, Mo Williams, Varejao, Wally Szcerb, and JJ Hickson on the squad.

in 09 he had Shaq, Ilgauskas, Varejao, Antwan Jamison, Danny Green, Mo Williams and JJ Hickson.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ben wallace was 33
ilgauskas 33-34
shaq was 37
danny green was a rookie
antawn jamison was 33
jj hickson was a rookie
wally sczerbiak was 31, and retired after that season

a bunch of guys in the end of their careers well outside their primes, and 2 rookies isn't a "damn good supporting cast".

carry on though :lol:

Last edited:

That is soooo far from the truth.
i feel where you comin from but...

why was derrick rose their first marquee player since mike?

how many finals they been to since mike?

how many superstars have ever gone to the bulls since mike?

Not at all bro.
The Major problem with the Bulls have been over/under valuing players (honestly all teams do this) and their reluctance to trade assets for larger pieces of the puzzle. It's like we always have 3-4 really good players we can trade for 1 super star but we are always hesitant to part with them because we over value them.

The Bulls have been very active in free agency every year, it's just hard to make moves when you have lil room to work with. Hindsight is always 20/20 and I'm sure every team in the league has 1 or 2 contracts that they wish they could remove to help them, and the same falls with us. We literally are always one or two players away, but believe it or not it's hard to land those players without practically gutting your team or putting in a chockehold with the cap.

As it stands I like that we're being more aggressive and pursuing top talent. We're still in the mix and basically have two lotto picks on board this year and our MVP coming back. Plus we're still not done moving pieces or making space :nthat:

Been saying all along Carmelo would stay. I'm feeling more and more strongly about that.

Unfortunately.

Bulls haven't done the greatest job appealing to the marquee FAs, have they?
You can do worse than Ben Wallace and Carlos Boozer?

I'd be shocked if Melo went back to the Knicks unless they get someone huge. Not even Pau Gasol is big enough. They need a Bosh/Bron to come in.

i wasnt just talking about this offseason, im talking about ever since mike left
Elton
Artest
Fizer
Tyson
Curry
Crawford
Jay will

i wouldnt call that contempt with being mediocre, those were some good draft picks before we knew how some of them would pan out

I'd be shocked if Melo went back to the Knicks unless they get someone huge. Not even Pau Gasol is big enough. They need a Bosh/Bron to come in.
I don't see how Melo skips out on $127 million (if that offer from the Knicks is true)

Bron to Cleveland makes sense with the core they have, but having 0 experience would hurt them in the playoffs. It would end up being 1 vs 5 during crunch time

Riley would rather kill lebrom than sign and trade him
roll.gif

I don't see how Melo skips out on $127 million (if that offer from the Knicks is true)

Bron to Cleveland makes sense with the core they have, but having 0 experience would hurt them in the playoffs. It would end up being 1 vs 5 during crunch time

It would definitely be tough in the playoffs, although it is the East lol. I'd be really interested to see how Kyrie, Wigfins, and Lebron mesh. It could be very exciting basketball to watch

If moving teams again will hurt Lebron's legacy, as many people say it would, then I think Cleveland is the only place he could go where people would be less able to say it hurt his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom