2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Pau goes to MIA. Too much is up in the air with that team. If he's going to take less, I think it's to OKC or NY to be with Phil.

I don't think Pau goes to MIA. Too much is up in the air with that team. If he's going to take less, I think it's to OKC or NY to be with Phil.
devil.gif

Wouldn't teams stacking and not winning in the mlb only prove that ONE player isn't as important as it is in the NBA?

No it doesn't. Heat stacked, they lost twice.

They went 4 years straight and won twice. Smh come on man.

Exactly, no cap would do the same
It will get you there, or close. But doesn't guarantee victory.
So I say, the hell with the cap, if they are worth 30 or 50 and a team has 5 of them, they ought to be able to pay them.
I'm a Capitalist, death to the Cap. There will always be Spurs Grizz GS's OKCs turning out Trophy type teams, with much less. Always has been, always will be.

No there won't be spurs and OKC teams under a no cap system. The Lakers, nets, heat, mavericks would literally out spend teams like OKC, San Antonio, Milwaukee, Sacramento etc.

Without a cap, the heat would resign their big 3, and pursue Melo, and Lowry, and gortat and everyone else they wanted.

Sure you listed "stacked teams" who didn't win it all. News flash here, they all got pretty damn close by stacking their teams. And if there wasn't a cap, they'd add even more pieces to probably win it skill.

Removing the cap = death to small market.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hayward signs with Charlotte. Jordan probably sees a little bit of himself in him.

It's not even worth the back-and-forth. You either get it or you don't.

Funniest part about it was, dudes would provide sound logic abd facts, and he'd reply.."yeah I'm just not buying that" folks still wearing tin foil hats :lol:

Yea, and dudes would say Miami went to 4 finals in a row but his rebuttal would be, 'but they lost 2'

*shrugs

All while completely dismissing that if they could, they would've spent even more, and probably won all 4 :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom