2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you're saying going into the 2015-2016 season the Knicks don't have a chance of landing another big name during free agency with all the cap space they have coming up?

Add Rondo or Love/Aldridge with Melo and that looks a solid team to me.

But this is all speculation. Point is, everyone knows next season is a wash for the Knicks. The real plan is 2015 and after.

Now THIS is stupid.

Rondo and Kevin Love are probably gonna be on different teams before the season even starts. Aldridge ain't going anywhere.

30 year old Melo should sign away the next five years of his life to play on a team just because MAYBE after this next season things MIGHT get better next offseason :lol:

Wait, so what is Miami going to do?

They have yet to make a single move. What are they waiting for?

Something tells me the cards will be shown once Melo signs. A have a feeling Pau Gasol is more meaningful to this free agency period than we'd all like to think.

@CaptainSneakerhead23
 That Knicks roster last year was pretty good. They didn't make the PLAYOFFS man, that's 90% Front office and coaching 10% players fault.
"Attitude reflect leadership" Knicks keep Melo, Phil will put some dope pieces in place. It's not a very hard City to recruit in if youre Phil. He's no Joe Dumar man.

None of it matters if Melo doesn't stay. So for the sake of having better things to discuss, I will move on, and revisit this when Melo makes a decision

He's staying, no doubt about it. Check back in with me on Monday.

I dont get Lebron though. We all know he wont destroy his legacy and become a journey man so hes staying in Miami. But no matter how you add it up, him Wade and Bosh leaves no roster flexibility. And prolonging the "decision" means losing out on FA's like Lowry. Would the Heat even have money for Lowry after maxing out Bron and the other 2 taking slight realistic pay cuts? Probably not right?

So its either one of the big 3 is gone or hes gonna have to continue working extremely hard to make up for lack of help.

Now THIS is stupid.

Rondo and Kevin Love are probably gonna be on different teams before the season even starts. Aldridge ain't going anywhere.

30 year old Melo should sign away the next five years of his life to play on a team just because MAYBE after this next season things MIGHT get better next offseason :lol:

And what guarantee do you have that the Bulls are any better?

No one knows how Rose is going to be, The Bulls have NO offense and Melo will probably have to carry the load again. You guys act like the Bulls are the second coming of the 2004 Pistons before Sheed went to the team.

**** out of here with your rebuttal and stupid looking avy.

Last edited:

@CaptainSneakerhead23
 That Knicks roster last year was pretty good. They didn't make the PLAYOFFS man, that's 90% Front office and coaching 10% players fault.
"Attitude reflect leadership" Knicks keep Melo, Phil will put some dope pieces in place. It's not a very hard City to recruit in if youre Phil. He's no Joe Dumar man.

None of it matters if Melo doesn't stay. So for the sake of having better things to discuss, I will move on, and revisit this when Melo makes a decision
He's staying, no doubt about it. Check back in with me on Monday.
Cool cool

And @Buc Em  why you sound so hostile man? That's no way to live mate

I dont get Lebron though. We all know he wont destroy his legacy and become a journey man so hes staying in Miami. But no matter how you add it up, him Wade and Bosh leaves no roster flexibility. And prolonging the "decision" means losing out on FA's like Lowry. Would the Heat even have money for Lowry after maxing out Bron and the other 2 taking slight realistic pay cuts? Probably not right?

So its either one of the big 3 is gone or hes gonna have to continue working extremely hard to make up for lack of help.

There's no legacy anyway, wouldn't surprise me if he did sign with another team. Just keep the Miami address for tax purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Pau Gasol comes to the Heat and replaces Bosh.

Now THIS is stupid.

30 year old Melo should sign away the next five years of his life to play on a team just because MAYBE after this next season things MIGHT get better next offseason
laugh.gif
And what guarantee do you have that the Bulls are any better?

No one knows how Rose is going to be, The Bulls have NO offense and Melo will probably have to carry the load again. You guys act like the Bulls are the second coming of the 2004 Pistons before Sheed went to the team.

**** out of here with your rebuttal and stupid looking avy.
But the made the playoffs without Rose. Even Rose at 50% is better than what the Knicks have. 

Kemba Walker=Monta

Kobe should be doing private work outs for melo to.
i see this thread hasn't changed since i took my lunch. 

saying stupid stuff should hurt
"When OKC acquired Thabo on Feb. 19, 2009, they were 13-41. They went 281-109 after. Not the most important, but a big part of the turnaround"
someone who didn't watch basketball would read this and think, "This Thabo guy must be damned good.'' safe to say we all watch bball here. that stat means nothing

"When OKC acquired Thabo on Feb. 19, 2009, they were 13-41. They went 281-109 after. Not the most important, but a big part of the turnaround"
you can put this right there with "kobe and smush parker combine for 94 points VS the Raptors"
thinking about creating another account so I can rep you again

But the made the playoffs without Rose. Even Rose at 50% is better than what the Knicks have. 

In a weak eastern conference!

Jesus, you guys are on Quaaludes or something today? :lol:

How the Hell do you know how a 50% Rose performs? Jeez, NT is filled with speculators.

Last edited:
$12 million dollars to hit a 3 every once in a while and play some defense? :smh: :lol:

Jesus you guys are on Quaaludes or something today
laugh.gif

How the Hell do you know how a 50% Rose performs? Jeez, NT is filled with speculators.
The same way you spectate that the Knicks will get Melo these major free agents in 2015

Last edited:
The heat probably knew that it would be really difficult to get guys like Lowry and Gortat. I think their main problem right now is the fact that guys like Meeks, Gordon and Bradley are being overpaid.

The same why you specate that the Knicks will get Melo these major free agents in 2015

No one said they're coming because of Melo. All I said was the Knicks have cap space and the ability to sign free agents in 2015. I didn't speculate.

Obviously when you have that much money to spend and a competent FO--things can get done and pieces can be brought in to improve a situation.

You guys need to stop looking at this in a "right now" mentality. I get that Melo is 30 years old, but he doesn't have a game like Wade or T-mac. The man is a shooter mostly and it's a safe bet to say that he'll have a longer career because he doesn't play above the rim that often.

Last edited:

Jesus you guys are on Quaaludes or something today :lol:

The same way you spectate that the Knicks will get Melo these major free agents in 2015
Precisely...it's ALL speculation. But people tend to speak in absolutes when it comes to the Knicks, for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom