2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it has any meaning on our chances on Melo, but I do think the timing is odd.

Regardless, I love the figure. 3/30? Awesome. Go after Lil Zeke and Luol/Parsons NOW.

see that dirk deal, duncan etc... players like this who are still good/great players are willing to sacrifice do whats in the best interest of the team, then you got this fool wade talking bout i want a 4/5 yr and like 14-16 mil a yr

see that dirk deal, duncan etc... players like this who are still good/great players are willing to sacrifice do whats in the best interest of the team, then you got this fool wade talking bout i want a 4/5 yr and like 14-16 mil a yr
I don't know but this was hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

Like I totally envison D. Wade at the crib saying he's better than them.

Originally Posted by a-friend  
@CaptainSneakerhead23  That Knicks roster last year was pretty good. They didn't make the PLAYOFFS man, that's 90% Front office and coaching 10% players fault.

"Attitude reflect leadership" Knicks keep Melo, Phil will put some dope pieces in place. It's not a very hard City to recruit in if youre Phil. He's no Joe Dumar man.

None of it matters if Melo doesn't stay. So for the sake of having better things to discuss, I will move on, and revisit this when Melo makes a decision
actually that roster was decent at best... like you said front office.... still hasnt changed, and you mentioned coaching...lol you do realize they have a unproven coach straight from the court. And the best free agents of next yr are marc gasol, rondo, rubio, deandre jordan, milsap, and kenneth faried... all good/great players, but not franchise changers in the sense will move them from no playoffs to a chip team... And thats if they could get any of these guys. 

And next yr draft isnt gonna be strong, and the knicks will do just enough to not get a good draft pick or a draft pick at all. They have contracts of players ppl dont want ie... amare, jr etc.... 

Not to mention what its been like 50 yrs since they one a chip, and what maybe 25 yrs or so since they had a team that was even in the contentions of a chip... I just dont realistically see ll of these changing in a yr or two. Will/can they get better sure, playoff team....probably, but championship team nah... 
Its' always said that nobody wants player x' because of contracts or them being terrible on a team they are a fan of....

YOu know what happens every single time with those players? 

I do.

Other teams that want player x and their contract finds a way to sign them.

Happening as we speak

List of players NT claims NOBODY WANTs or wanted

Thabo

Perkins

Wade 

Pau

Josh Smith

Rashard Lewis

Gilbert Arenas

Garnett

Pirece

Man I could go on and on. Just because you believe the Knicks have no valuable assets or traid bait, doesn't make it true. GM's make things happen, it's what they do.

For you to just assume #1 that nobody wants Amare(for example) is elementary.

People say PERKINS is dead and Thabo will be out of the league after his stint last playoffs. I will blow you if both of those guys don't end up on teams.

The Mavericks had 26 million in cap space, 10 million was going to Dirk

Thats 16 Million left and that is not the max salary Melo could be offered
If they came out of that meeting with the feeling Melo would come, Dirk wasn't taking $10M.

how much cuban give dirk on the side? :lol:

still got money to go after lance/deng/parsons/etc

Last edited:

Its' always said that nobody wants player x' because of contracts or them being terrible on a team they are a fan of....

YOu know what happens every single time with those players? 

I do.

Other teams that want player x and their contract finds a way to sign them.

Happening as we speak

List of players NT claims NOBODY WANTs or wanted

Thabo

Perkins

Wade 

Pau

Josh Smith

Rashard Lewis

Gilbert Arenas

Garnett

Pirece

Man I could go on and on. Just because you believe the Knicks have no valuable assets or traid bait, doesn't make it true. GM's make things happen, it's what they do.

For you to just assume #1 that nobody wants Amare(for example) is elementary.

People say PERKINS is dead and Thabo will be out of the league after his stint last playoffs. I will blow you if both of those guys don't end up on teams.
most of those players are either A. proven B. vets C. can be had relatively cheap.... Amare isnt gonna sign no vet minimum, aint he getting like 20 a yr.... you really think someone wants to pick that up this yr, and you really think he is gonna take a full on haircut/shave and take like 10 mill a yr? Jr isnt gonna play for some cheap salary either....cant see them getting rid of shump, dalembert is cheap and wouldnt fetch much, maybe bargnani...

And everyone else is under contract... with the exception of mwp and lamar odom... and you sure as hell aint getting much for them. Yeathey have some pieces to trade but there not worth much, or players teams will have little to no interest in.

#TankForStanley 
pimp.gif

2015-16

MCW
Stanley
Saric
Embiid
Noel

Rebuild complete.
 You Speaking intelligently about how the Knicks cant rebuild, won't rebuild or even your idea how they should rebuild isn't going to happen.

If tanking or through the draft is the only option you think availble to rebuild, THEN I THINK probably everybody on NT has an opinion that is better than yours in regard to the KNICKS or any other team. 

Leave it to the non-experts who seem to be more rational than you, Your'e bashing them on a PERSONAL level based on what I'm seeing. That's no fun to debate mate. So I will look over your posts until you save yourself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom