2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know but this was hilarious to me.
laugh.gif

Like I totally envison D. Wade at the crib saying he's better than them.
i bet he see that dirk deal...like suckas... i wish the heat would ask me/come at me like that... They musta forgot im the flash... hell im w.o.w... i am mr miami.. 

most of those players are either A. proven B. vets C. can be had relatively cheap.... Amare isnt gonna sign no vet minimum, aint he getting like 20 a yr.... you really think someone wants to pick that up this yr, and you really think he is gonna take a full on haircut/shave and take like 10 mill a yr? Jr isnt gonna play for some cheap salary either....cant see them getting rid of shump, dalembert is cheap and wouldnt fetch much, maybe bargnani...

And everyone else is under contract... with the exception of mwp and lamar odom... and you sure as hell aint getting much for them. Yeathey have some pieces to trade but there not worth much, or players teams will have little to no interest in.
Not the point. The point is, someone always wants player A or B when we think it's impossible to be had or to happen. That's the whole entire point. 

Last edited:
People are saying nobody can afford Pau because his 15 mill draw or what he's used to making.

Dude will sign somewhere, somehow, and they will find a way to afford him, or get him to sign for less. It's what GMs do man. 

I don't know but this was hilarious to me. :lol:

Like I totally envison D. Wade at the crib saying he's better than them.
i bet he see that dirk deal...like suckas... i wish the heat would ask me/come at me like that... They musta forgot im the flash... hell im w.o.w... i am mr miami.. 

LMAOOOO the vision of this with Gabrielle Union in the kitchen cutting onions going "mm hmm you're right honey" has me dying for some reason

Not the point. The point is, someone always wants player A or B when we think it's impossible to be had or to happen. That's the whole entire point. 
the knicks just need to blow that team up...and somehow some kinda way get from up under amare contract... having that much money tied into one player (at his current state) is killing them, they pretty much play just enough to not get draft picks... and their biggest assets/trade bait isnt enough to make that much of a difference. 

The knicks overall tbh probably would be in a netter position if they lost melo, or if he resigns trade him... At leeast they would have more cap, possibly draft picks out the deal etc... and can move forward. Even if you get a player like a gasol to come to ny, that isnt gonna move them all the way up to the front line in the east. They now that chandler is gone, lack defense, to which they werent strong with to begin with... they just need alot of things in various positions..

Complete overhaul would be the best thing for the knicks to do. 

the knicks just need to blow that team up...and somehow some kinda way get from up under amare contract... having that much money tied into one player (at his current state) is killing them, they pretty much play just enough to not get draft picks... and their biggest assets/trade bait isnt enough to make that much of a difference. 

The knicks overall tbh probably would be in a netter position if they lost melo, or if he resigns trade him... At leeast they would have more cap, possibly draft picks out the deal etc... and can move forward. Even if you get a player like a gasol to come to ny, that isnt gonna move them all the way up to the front line in the east. They now that chandler is gone, lack defense, to which they werent strong with to begin with... they just need alot of things in various positions..

I'm pretty sure Phil will have a lot better idea to do with that team than any of us do. Wouldn't you agree?

They don't have to be blow anything Amare & Bargs will be off the books and JR can be traded as an expiring contract next year

Last edited:
And JA... HELL NO on little Ike... No. Why blow your budget on that?

Save the money. If you want a star to pair with Dirk at the end of his career, the only way you're gonna get one is by getting two. Dudes want security. Save the money for next year and swing for the fences at Love, Aldridge, Rondo, Gasol... Give yourself a chance.

Burn your budget on IT and Deng and you're stuck in the middle for the remainder of their deals.

If people think that the Bulls will be better with Melo than the Mavs then thats just flat out laughable.

If people think that the Bulls will be better with Melo than the Mavs then thats just flat out laughable.
depends.. i think melo with the bulls along with a few other moves they would be better in the sense that they would seed higher etc... in the east, well because its the east.

Dallas probably would have the better team as far as talent, but ranking/record wise i still would see them maybe 4-6 seed give a take and probably wouldnt advance as far as the bulls could in the east.

You Speaking intelligently about how the Knicks cant rebuild, won't rebuild or even your idea how they should rebuild isn't going to happen.

If tanking or through the draft is the only option you think availble to rebuild, THEN I THINK probably everybody on NT has an opinion that is better than yours in regard to the KNICKS or any other team. 

Leave it to the non-experts who seem to be more rational than you, Your'e bashing them on a PERSONAL level based on what I'm seeing. That's no fun to debate mate. So I will look over your posts until you save yourself

You're right, screw finding a superstar through the draft, let's just go sign LeBron! Oh and let's blow all the rest of that space on a three year deal with Sefolosha, four year deal with Jodie Meeks, five year deal with Gortat and pay Avery Bradley 10 mill a year so then we won't have any money to eventually resign our young, upcoming stars when they're hitting their prime!

Last edited:

I don't think the Mavs have more talent than the Bulls around Melo, but even say that's the case. Bulls+Melo= top 2 team in the East at minimum. Mavs+Melo= maybe top 5. The difference in competition with the conference is huge.

You Speaking intelligently about how the Knicks cant rebuild, won't rebuild or even your idea how they should rebuild isn't going to happen.

If tanking or through the draft is the only option you think availble to rebuild, THEN I THINK probably everybody on NT has an opinion that is better than yours in regard to the KNICKS or any other team. 

Leave it to the non-experts who seem to be more rational than you, Your'e bashing them on a PERSONAL level based on what I'm seeing. That's no fun to debate mate. So I will look over your posts until you save yourself
You're right, screw finding a superstar through the draft, let's just go sign LeBron! Oh and let's blow all the rest of that space on a three year deal with Sefolosha, four year deal with Jodie Meeks, five year deal with Gortat and pay Avery Bradley 10 mill a year so then we won't have any money to eventually resign our young, upcoming stars when they're hitting their prime!
WIth the Cap Buc Em, unfortunately your team isn't going to be able to keep all those stars you have now mate. Some are going to be traded because a few of them are going to be Max Contracts.

In theory by the time that team is good enough to make a sure fire run, rookie tracts are expiring and you scrapping to sign them for less, because they can Max out in a lot of other places man,

It's a vicious cycle and the Top Named Teams are winning, and will continue.

Seedings in the West dont matter. Its the Spurs and then everyone else. A lot of luck is involved to advance in the West depending on matchups.

Teams are way too evenly matched out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom