2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if OKC would be interested in JR. He's the cheapest/best/dumbest SG available.
By best/dumbest you had Lance, until you said cheapest 
laugh.gif

Are the Knicks trading  JR Smith? He signed a new deal last year when Linsanity left didn't he. 

I would keep him though

SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT PHIL
Lol, YO! If I ever go back to church, Im putting you on that prayer request list mate. For real for real

Phil is competing for a title within 3 years if Melo stays. If he doesn't, he's still doing work. ECF run is in there in 3. He's got a good of chance in NY as Chicago. I think arose stays healthy too, still equal chances in NY

Once again, Phil isn't coaching the Knicks. We have no clue what he will do in the front office nor do we have any clue how star players will respond to Fisher. Lets give it a year before we start throwing statements out like that.
Way to be literal. We all know that's Phil's team mate, you can cross the T's and dot the I's all you want. And half the stuff we talk about in here is speculation. That's what fans do man. 
You can give it a year if it makes you a bit more comfortable or whatever, I call it like I see it. Trophy in 3 if Melo stays, if Melo goes still competing at an ECF level mate.

Phil gonna be on the sidelines? Phil traveling with the team on the road? Knicks win a ring in 3 years with Melo? So the West is going to fall apart overnight? Nobody in the East is going to get better in those 3 years? Way to make some bold predictions, mate.

Phil gonna be on the sidelines? Phil traveling with the team on the road? Knicks win a ring in 3 years with Melo? So the West is going to fall apart overnight? Nobody in the East is going to get better in those 3 years? Way to make some bold predictions, mate.
damn did dolan die....did phil overnight become a top gm, fisher out the gate becomes a great head coach... Knicks regardless of injuries etc... were on the outside looking in the playoff picture.... teams like hornets, raptors, wiz are all improving, hell could possibly throw in the 76ers as well, next yr free agents/draft wont be as strong and who will be available for the knicks to make such a HUGE leap?

Thats alot to ask of melo. stay with a unproven gm, a unproven coach, and a owner with a track record of being unsuccessful

Last edited:
People said JR gotta ridiculous contract. It was like 3/22 or something. Looking at these deals this offseason, JR wasn't a bad contract at all. I haven't heard anything about JR being traded, not sure why tr Knicks would want to.

Thabo was the only guy on okc that plays defense. Thabo will guard the best player for durant or westbrook

you did see some games that durant plays def on good players and it hurt his offense game.

okc have no guards that can step up

damn did dolan die....did phil overnight become a top gm, fisher out the gate becomes a great head coach... Knicks regardless of injuries etc... were on the outside looking in the playoff picture.... teams like hornets, raptors, wiz are all improving, hell could possibly throw in the 76ers as well, next yr free agents/draft wont be as strong and who will be available for the knicks to make such a HUGE leap?

Thats alot to ask of melo. stay with a unproven gm, a unproven coach, and a owner with a track record of being unsuccessful

Exactly.

People said JR gotta ridiculous contract. It was like 3/22 or something. Looking at these deals this offseason, JR wasn't a bad contract at all. I haven't heard anything about JR being traded, not sure why tr Knicks would want to.

With the emergence of THJ and the need for some money this offseason to entice Melo, I'd be willing to trade him.

@CaptainSneakerhead23  That Knicks roster last year was pretty good. They didn't make the PLAYOFFS man, that's 90% Front office and coaching 10% players fault.

"Attitude reflect leadership" Knicks keep Melo, Phil will put some dope pieces in place. It's not a very hard City to recruit in if youre Phil. He's no Joe Dumar man.

None of it matters if Melo doesn't stay. So for the sake of having better things to discuss, I will move on, and revisit this when Melo makes a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom