2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks have a solid starting 5 there. Plus I love there coach. If healthy they can probably squeeze into the top 4/5 in the East.

There are a lot of players that want to play with Phil. Love said it himself. Phil being there makes a huge difference.

Just like Love said he would resign with the Cavs if Lebron goes back. All that talk means nothing right now.

Of course it's all talk but the context was would he go to a small market. Yes, with LeBron or another star player. He still prefers a big market.

Steph Curry should be getting paid close to Drose range :smh:

close to? curry better than rose. come at me bros.

Bat signal up

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15954-1376579356-26.gif

Last edited:
Thabo leavin' is a big deal defensively.

Dude performed the thankless job of defending the best wing/player on the team nightly.

Russ and KD gotta have to hold themselves accountable now.

Bertille will be missed.

Julius F. Wrek

JA why are you going back and forth with that dude? :lol: Hornets on par with the Mavericks :rofl: Big Al comparable to Dirk, even at this stage LMAO

Why probably aren't getting Carmelo, but the fact you don't realize that we CAN max him out, and have flexibility for another max deal next year only reinforces that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Dude performed the thankless job of defending the best wing/player on the team nightly.

Bertille will be missed.

Julius F. Wrek

In 2011-2012 yes. Ever since his surgery he's never been the same

Bertille will be missed.

Julius F. Wrek
In 2011-2012 yes. Ever since his surgery he's never been the same
2012-2013 Thabo was good too.

+40% from 3 on good volume.

I don't recall him having surgery though,

are you referring to his calf injury?

Julius F. Wrek

People always laugh when I say the Hawks could be on something.

Nice to know I'm not alone.

Julius F. Wrek
but the hawks have always did this... make a couple of move here and there only to stay basically a 4-6 seed... and out by the 1st/2nd round of the playoffs.. Been this way for the most part 20 yrs or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom