2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Stein
RT @FisolaNYDN: Knicks hoping to get a verbal commitment from Carmelo tonight in LA. A source "doubts" it will happen this quickly

i can bet you money that Knicks wont even be a top 3 team in the east next season.
Thats generous, melos my favorite player but him back with the Knicks aren't better than the pacers, wizards, raptors, hornets, bulls, heat depending on what happens hell maybe even the hawks.

So your telling me Melo should return to the Knicks, a team that missed the playoffs with him putting up career numbers in the weak Eastern Conference, because Phil Jackson is in the front office, a position he never held before. Also, over a team in the Bulls, that has cap space, and were the #4 seed in the playoffs, without their star player & former MVP for the whole season......

OH OK.....

Dear god......

I'm not even gonna respond about your comment back to me but you really just said you think the Knicks will be going into the season competing for a championship this time next year.

Best joke I've heard all day.

So, you're saying going into the 2015-2016 season the Knicks don't have a chance of landing another big name during free agency with all the cap space they have coming up?

Add Rondo or Love/Aldridge with Melo and that looks a solid team to me.

But this is all speculation. Point is, everyone knows next season is a wash for the Knicks. The real plan is 2015 and after.

the knicks slander is really real around here 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Dear god......

I'm not even gonna respond about your comment back to me but you really just said you think the Knicks will be going into the season competing for a championship this time next year.

So, you're saying going into the 2015-2016 season the Knicks don't have a chance of landing another big name during free agency with all the cap space they have coming up?

But this is all speculation. Point is, everyone knows next season is a wash for the Knicks. The real plan is 2015 and after.

Aldridge isn't leaving Portland, Love will be traded by the deadline and likely resign with the team he's traded too, same goes for Rondo unless he goes to a bad team. I really don't think next year's class will be exciting as people speculate.

Portland is keeping Aldridge. No one knows where Love or Rondo will end up.

There were rumors that Rondo wanted to play with Carmelo. Love said he wants to play in CHI, LA or NY supposedly.

Knicks will have money after this season. There are a lot of players that want to play with Phil. Love said it himself. Phil being there makes a huge difference.

Mavericks fans, I'm not hating but y'all aren't getting Melo

Its not happening

It was like a courtesy meeting

Yall might as well stock up on some value free agents now

You hate'n bruh.

Why in the heck is Melo going to play with the Mavericks?

The Mavericks really aren't that great

This isnt 2009, Dirk aint Dirk anymore

Monta is Monta

Now its basically like saying hey come to Charlotte and play

Al Jefferson=Dirk, Kemba Walker=Monta

Really whats the difference besides name recognition of Dirk?

You want a cool owner? The Hornets have Michael Jordan

And I believe the Hornets could actually max out Melo or Bron unlike the Mavericks

Melo to Dallas isn't that ridiculous. All comes down to what he wants for the next few years to come

The Mavericks arent really a better option than Hornets

The Mavericks won 6 more games than Charlotte did last year

The Hornets are younger and I believe they can max him out

I think you should also consider the level of competition each team faces in their respective conferences before you let their record (which still works better in favor of the Mavs) determine which team is better

Dear god......

That's the point though, Melo is 30, he can't risk waiting another year, for a maybe or what if free agent. Bulls give him a guarantee to contend now

Heat are trolling, everyone will come back, they'll have another party, and make outlandish claims.

"Not 5, not 6, not 7, not 8, final appearances" all of Miami and their "fans" will jump for joy, greatness is back together.

That's what I'm saying!!!!! And if the Heat ain't going to be better than last season why would Lebron waste another to come up short again just doesn't make sense
I'm not a mathematician.

But 20+13+12=
I know

Not all stats are created equal

Dirk and Monta are better than Big Al and Kemba but its not by some crazy amount then you have to factor in age

The Hornets have alot young prospects and cap space

Carlisle is a better PROVEN coach than Clifford

But this 4 years later since Tyson played for the Mavericks, to expect that version of him is asking alot

You also forgot Raymond Felton is your starting point guard, I'm sure Melo cant wait to be reunited with him

I think you should temper your Melo expectations and aim more realistically and hope the Mavericks get a bunch of values in the free agent market
It's 3 years homie.

That's the point though, Melo is 30, he can't risk waiting another year, for a maybe or what if free agent. Bulls give him a guarantee to contend now
Since Derek Rose and Joakim Noah have both been on the Bulls how often have they both made it through the season healthy?

Since Derek Rose and Joakim Noah have both been on the Bulls how often have they both made it through the season healthy?
But they still have a better record than the Knicks regardless..... 

Last edited:

the knicks slander is really real around here 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
We will forever be slandered b, u should be use to it at least by now
laugh.gif
Y'all don't know slander until you walk a day in the shoes of a Cavs fan on this board.
Meh on this board. Step outside and generally speaking no one really cares about the Cavs, no offense. We gotta hear it everywhere lol. Can't even aspire to be great without someone reminding us we suck, as if we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom