2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the heck is Melo going to play with the Mavericks?

The Mavericks really aren't that great

This isnt 2009, Dirk aint Dirk anymore

Monta is Monta

Now its basically like saying hey come to Charlotte and play

Al Jefferson=Dirk, Kemba Walker=Monta

Really whats the difference besides name recognition of Dirk?

You want a cool owner? The Hornets have Michael Jordan

And I believe the Hornets could actually max out Melo or Bron unlike the Mavericks
why would he wanna play for la, or stay in ny for that matter.... at least the mavs are a decent playoff team with a great coach and good gm/owner.... the latter two cant be said.

The Lakers are no better

Saying come to LA and play with Kobe is going to be like saying" Hey come play with Aaron Afflalo"

This isnt 2009

Last edited:
bosh is looking for about 16-18 a yr and wade wants like 14-16 a yr..... thing is its justifiable for bosh, wade not so much... If im the heat i say ok well the best we can do is 10-12, i know he is a fan favorite and all, but if this help keep lebron and/or free up space for a new big three.... i say do it.

Wade will either resign to those terms or go out into the free market where there is no way in hell he gets 14+ a yr nor a 4/5 yr deal. And fans are fickle esp. down there anyways. Sure they would miss wade but they would get over it with lebron being there esp. if their winning. 
Legit fans would not.

I'm a huge Kobe fan but whats realistic for Kobe this season?

Probably Afflalo type numbers

18 -20 ppg 4 rpg 6 apg

Last edited:
Kobe should be doing private work outs for melo to.
kobe is gonna show melo his all star jacket 

arash markazi just tweeted that todays meetings with melo will basically be 

kobe and jeanie buss vs phil and derek fisher

Last edited:

Monta is Monta

And I believe the Hornets could actually max out Melo or Bron unlike the Mavericks

Monta had arguably the best year of his career under Carlisle. Equating Dirk and Monta to Big Al and Kemba is bafoonery. Dirk put up one of his best years of his career at age 35.

There's a difference between a "cool owner," and a good owner. Cuban has done what it takes to get this team a shot at titles.

And as for the notion that we split up the Championship team.... Do you really think a team consisting of Jason Kidd, Jason Terry, and Shawn Marion could continue to bring them titles every year? No. They had to get younger, which they are trying to do as we speak. We brought Tyson back, Carmelo is still young, and Monta still has plenty of run left in his legs.

Legit fans would not.
true but more i guess you say fake fans would... and lets face it if they are winning especially chips... folks still gonna support them, still be out at the parades etc... The A.A. arena will still sellout etc... itll be those legit fans who aint buying tickets, at home complaining and ranting on social media that will be mad.... and bottom line that doesnt effect the bottom line

kobe=affalo lol.... hell id take kobe right now in his current state over affalo any day of the week.

Robert Horry and Derek Fisher are HOF now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
im saying zo, mutombo, cwebb dont get in but horry does.... fisher over mcmillian, porter, mark jackson i just cant even see it.

as crazy mixed up as the nba can be i cant see them saying oh lets deny larry johnson another yr and put in horry, lets deny mark price, kevin johnson another year and put in derek fisher....

Mavericks fans, I'm not hating but y'all aren't getting Melo

Its not happening

It was like a courtesy meeting

Yall might as well stock up on some value free agents now

You hate'n bruh.

Monta is Monta

had a terrific season and took the champions to seven games

Dirk won the title in 2011, they just brought back Chandler too who Melo already has chemistry with

Monta is Monta

Just had arguably the best and most mature season of his career....

No... Just... No... however come to think of it Melo could fit there as well. Both 8 seeds too coincidentally.

terrific owner, team chemistry that's a playoff competitor and unlink other suiter with the exception of the Lakers, have been to the finals multiple times in the past few years. Also has coach who they've won with....

Once again, Melo could play there too and fit well. It's also in the East. But Obviously Dallas has a hall of famer and a defensive player of the year.

Melo to Dallas isn't that ridiculous. All comes down to what he wants for the next few years to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom