2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan was winning NBA MVPs, NBA Defensive Player of the Year, scoring titles before Phil got there

Shaq was being named to All NBA teams, finishing 2nd in the MVP race, winning scoring titles, and got to a NBA Finals when he beat Phil and MJ on route to

So basically they were dominant

Its like Lebron wasnt anything before he met Spolestra because he didnt win a title before

Disingenuous :smh:

Bruh you naming all individual accomplishments though. Of course those guys were all still great players, they are all time talents. Taking those talents and winning 11 rings is a whole different animal. Phil was a master man, 11 ******* rings is absolutely undeniable IDC who the players are. There's a reason all those players have a combined 1 measly ring without the zenmaster as their coach.

Nobody is saying Phil isnt a great coach

They are just saying Phil isn't some undisputed, head and shoulder greatest NBA coach ever

Having 3 of the top 10 players ever help

What did Phil win without Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq?

He won 55 games the first year and lost in the 2nd round with Scottie Pippen

George Karl won more games than that in 2013 with Ty Lawson as his star player

The 2nd year before Jordan came back they 34-32 struggling to make the playoffs

Mavericks fans, I'm not hating but y'all aren't getting Melo

Its not happening

It was like a courtesy meeting

Yall might as well stock up on some value free agents now

Last edited:

They are just saying Phil isn't some undisputed, head and shoulder greatest NBA coach ever

Bingo.

If you cant come up with any reasons as to why Pop could be a better coach, even if you think Phil is #1, that is crazy. Pop is way too damn good to be no where near Phils level or perhaps above it. You are depicting Phil as someone greater than he really is. In my book thats the definition of overrating something or someone. In no way does that not mean hes still not great or perhaps the greatest.

If you cant come up with any arguments as to why Pop could be better? Really... I mean reallly?

Last edited:
Jordan was winning NBA MVPs, NBA Defensive Player of the Year, scoring titles before Phil got there

Shaq was being named to All NBA teams, finishing 2nd in the MVP race, winning scoring titles, and got to a NBA Finals when he beat Phil and MJ on route to

So basically they were dominant

Its like Lebron wasnt anything before he met Spolestra because he didnt win a title before

Disingenuous :smh:

Bruh you naming all individual accomplishments though. Of course those guys were all still great players, they are all time talents. Taking those talents and winning 11 rings is a whole different animal. Phil was a master man, 11 ******* rings is absolutely undeniable IDC who the players are. There's a reason all those players have a combined 1 measly ring without the zenmaster as their coach.

Having 3 of the top 10 players ever help

What did Phil win without Jordan, Kobe, and Shaq?

He won 55 games the first year and lost in the 2nd round with Scottie Pippen

George Karl won more games than that in 2013 with Ty Lawson as his star player

The 2nd year before Jordan came back they 34-32 struggling to make the playoffs

Eggzacklee

Its not happening

got about as much of a chance as the lakers... and with the mavs the overall team is better from the players all the way up to the front office

Its not happening

got about as much of a chance as the lakers... and with the mavs the overall team is better from the players all the way up to the front office
As a Lakers fan, that's not saying much :lol:

We're in trouble

Last edited:
bosh is looking for about 16-18 a yr and wade wants like 14-16 a yr..... thing is its justifiable for bosh, wade not so much... If im the heat i say ok well the best we can do is 10-12, i know he is a fan favorite and all, but if this help keep lebron and/or free up space for a new big three.... i say do it.

Wade will either resign to those terms or go out into the free market where there is no way in hell he gets 14+ a yr nor a 4/5 yr deal. And fans are fickle esp. down there anyways. Sure they would miss wade but they would get over it with lebron being there esp. if their winning. 

What type of contract did actually think Bosh and Wade would get?

Bosh is asking for 5-15 more than I thought he would get but Wade is asking for exactly what I thought he would get.

Its not happening

You hate'n bruh.

Why in the heck is Melo going to play with the Mavericks?

The Mavericks really aren't that great

This isnt 2009, Dirk aint Dirk anymore

Monta is Monta

Now its basically like saying hey come to Charlotte and play

Al Jefferson=Dirk, Kemba Walker=Monta

Really whats the difference besides name recognition of Dirk?

You want a cool owner? The Hornets have Michael Jordan

And I believe the Hornets could actually max out Melo or Bron unlike the Mavericks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom