2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

even more so if collison decides to leave, heard Sac reached out to him

unless they want to move j cross to free up money to give to collison
thing is crawford wants an extension past 2015, i guess clips are having reservations about doing it.

called it

no way the clips try to move j cross now

does that mean isiah wont be matched? 
i dont think they should and i dont understand the hesitation in giving him an extension.... i mean he is proven and a key piece to the team... I still dont get why they so hellbent on trying to get pierce.

I mean he could be a excellent backup in limited minutes, and would def be good for them come playoff time, but they already have plenty of sf as it is.

Why isn't Lebron meeting with teams? I don't understand why Melo is getting all this attention, but Lebron is also a free agent and a better player. Interesting.

looks like pacers are trying to work a 3 team trade to land rondo.... somehow i think lance will be involved...Also looking into if they cant land rondo, trying to trade for dragic 

You people that think Phil is overrated are so beyond lost it's not even funny.

In 18 years, he went to the Finals 13 times.
laugh.gif

He did that with 4 different cores, with key pieces for each, of course.

Pop, who you all admire so much, and has had 4-5 HOFers himself over that span, has gone 6 times in 16 years.

You ready for this? 4 of the 6 times that Pop has gone to the Finals have been years where Phil was not coaching. 99, 05, 13-14.

Stop grasping at underdogs, and MJ-Shaqing people to death with your "overrated".

Yeah, Salma Hayek's alright, but I wouldn't do nothin with her.

Yeah, that Ferrari's ok, but it's kinda meh.

That's you guys with Phil is overrated. The man could lose 125 straight playoff games, and still have a .500 record. It would take 31 years to lose 125 straight playoff games. Shut the **** up overrated.
laugh.gif
Not disagreeing with you, just curious....Who are the 4-5 HOFers Pop coached?
David, Duncan, Manu, Parker. I'd advocate for Horry too, but he may not make it.

And who knows where Kawhi is headed. Obviously way too early, but maybe someday he joins the list.
why the hell would horry be in the hof?

Phil isnt overrated but at same time the level of talent he's coached is far superior to Pop

Nobody would take Duncan, Robinson, Parker and Manu over Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Pippen, Gasol, Rodman, Malone and Payton

I think Phil has to be top because of the stats but if the casts were switched I dont think Phil would stay be tops

Last edited:
i dont think they should and i dont understand the hesitation in giving him an extension.... i mean he is proven and a key piece to the team... I still dont get why they so hellbent on trying to get pierce.

I can see why they don't want to extend Crawford. He's 34 years old, commands a pretty big salary and, as good as he can be, hasn't really proven to be a big playoff performer. I think the Clippers are just trying to maintain some flexibility for the future. But Crawford is a great locker room guy and a still a valuable weapon off the bench, so I'm hoping we keep him.

Phil isnt overrated but at same time the level of talent he's coached is far superior to Pop

Nobody would take Duncan, Robinson, Parker and Manu over Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Pippen, Gasol, Rodman

I think Phil has to be top because of the stats but if the casts were switched I dont think Phil would stay be tops
agreed phil arguably has coached players that are the best all time...or at least top 5 in their respective position....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom