2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the clippers are trying to move jamal crawford.... dont see why, i guess to make room for pierce, although i think jamal is a better fit and the clips have a jamlog at the sf position.

And thats when I delete their posts at attempts to derail the thread.....next is suspensions.

I'm here to argue basketball. Not the cities of where people come from.

Post deletions :lol: :lol: :lol:

You made an asinine statement and didn't even attempt to give reasons as to why you feel that way. And you wouldn't consider that attempting to derail the thread? You got simmer down and not take everything to the heart and then the extreme.

You can't make extreme statements and expect people to just be "okay with your opinion and if not move on" but then get upset and have an issue when others decide to make their own extreme statements.

And thats when I delete their posts at attempts to derail the thread.....next is suspensions.

You made an asinine statement and didn't even attempt to give reasons as to why you feel that way. And you wouldn't consider that attempting to derail the thread? You got simmer down and not take everything to the heart and then the extreme.

You can't make extreme statements and expect people to just be "okay with your opinion and if not move on" but then get upset and have an issue when others decide to make their own extreme statements.

sense...stop making it

looks like the clippers are trying to move jamal crawford.... dont see why, i guess to make room for pierce, although i think jamal is a better fit and the clips have a jamlog at the sf position.

They need Crawford, his instant offense off the bench will be missed. I figured Pierce would sign there rather cheap at this point in his career.

If rings are everything how isnt red better than phil if he won 9 in 11 seasons, yall dudes are hypocrites when it comes to rings its laughable,

Certain players are top 10 because of how many rings they have but tony parker isnt considered a top 5 pg all time but he has 4 rings
Because it's a combination of rings and stats duh. Magic, The Big O, Cousy, Thomas, Frazier and Kidd are all better.

im sorry but deleting/banning etc... ppl because you live a dump city, is just str8 up itch made... taking things personal...then on top of that taking shots at ppl is just an oxymoron and abuse of power. I could see if it was personal attacks.. but ppl are commenting in the context of the subject...

Its not like someone dedicated an entire thread to LeaveLand sucks or something like that, and even then it still would be hypocritical seeing there is a thread solely based on bashing miami fans and lebron james.

I made a comment regarding a basketball related topic. It's my opinion. Not about that was extreme.

Than, there's post to derail the thread about the city of where I come from? That's a attempt to derail the thread. It's against our rules here.

It won't be tolerated. Posts will be either deleted if it isn't on topic, or the there will be suspensions and bans handed out.

Point, blank.

They need Crawford, his instant offense off the bench will be missed. I figured Pierce would sign there rather cheap at this point in his career.
even more so if collison decides to leave, heard Sac reached out to him

unless they want to move j cross to free up money to give to collison

yea he pretty much is a playing hof.... top 50 all time nah but hof for sure, im pretty sure he will be 1st ballot when its all said and done. 
hof yes, top 5 foreign born? let the discussion begin

dirk, pau, tony parker, kukoc, sabonis, petrovic....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom