2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Manu for FIBA this summer
He don't need to be playing anyway at this point. I wouldn't want to see him. 
Probably a blessing in disguise 
laugh.gif

Messi gonna hold it down for Argentina in the other world cup anyways

Mia is gonna mess around and worry about their big 3 for too long and wined up with the same team they had last year

LeBron trolling the league now the league is running up everyone's value so they can't go to the Heat.

But during last season it was already assumed by many that Gordon Hayward was going to get the max. I watched a few Utah games, mainly cause I took him in fantasy and was fortunate enough to catch the game where he lit the Thunder up, the dude has the tools and I can see he would get the max. Players of lesser quality have max deals right now.

"Max guy" is arbitrary. At least half of the people in this thread probably think that means he will be getting LeBron money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The term has become ynonymous with 20 million dollar deals to a lot of people, its funny.
Hayward.

Meeks.

Green.

Their agents need only show them their games vs. the Thunder.

Julius F. Wrek

Mia is gonna mess around and worry about their big 3 for too long and wined up with the same team they had last year

less than that. mario won't be their punching bag anymore. shane gone. ray might be gone. dwade is even more dead and rotting. beasely gone. haslem might be gone. birdman gone. team hella *** cheeks. they might get washed by washington.

Has anyone come up with a realistic way to make the heat contenders again? Can't understand what's going on in miami

@LullOnSports: Paying a 3rd option on offense 15 mil/yr isn't ideal, but Wiggins playing on rookie contract for entirety of Hayward deal washes it out.

Still think 15 is outrageous. Just gotta see what happens.

Has anyone come up with a realistic way to make the heat contenders again? Can't understand what's going on in miami

I'm sitting here thinking about it myself. I have nothing.

Rose gets hurt and misses most of next season again. Pacers have a feud in the locker room and choke in the playoffs once again. Seems like the Heat are contenders once again.

marc stein just tweeted that Hayward is getting contacted by boston and Phoenix....price may be rising 

i actually like him in phoenix, good young team on the rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom