2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports saying Utah Jazz will match any offer for Gordon, including the Max...

...so he may not end up with Cleveland after all. Cavs probably knew this all along. I think it's just their way sending a message that theyre willing to spend whatever it takes..

Damn all these dudes gettin maxed contracts & what not shessh
laugh.gif

Heat still hasn't made any moves yet
nerd.gif
Heat ain't got no bread lol...

Riley getting players from the Value Menu

INB4KrisHumpriesHeatPressConference

"Max guy" is arbitrary. At least half of the people in this thread probably think that means he will be getting LeBron money.

But during last season it was already assumed by many that Gordon Hayward was going to get the max. I watched a few Utah games, mainly cause I took him in fantasy and was fortunate enough to catch the game where he lit the Thunder up, the dude has the tools and I can see he would get the max. Players of lesser quality have max deals right now.

"Max guy" is arbitrary. At least half of the people in this thread probably think that means he will be getting LeBron money.
:lol: :lol: :lol: The term has become ynonymous with 20 million dollar deals to a lot of people, its funny.

Last edited:
If Cleveland wants to overpay a young SF who can shoot dribble and pass, they'd have a much better shot at getting Parsons.

regardless of the player, RFA means teams are gonna overpay hoping their original team doesnt match, but majority of the time they do. 

thus any and maybe all players who are RFA are gonna get overpaid over their actually value. 

nba wants teams to hold on to their players and not leave so they can be competitive, but at the same time they let the teams shoot themselves in the foot by locking up players to huge deals which most of the time actually sets them back

Last edited:

Heat ain't got no bread lol...

Riley getting players from the Value Menu

INB4KrisHumpriesHeatPressConference

I'm saying. Heat are donezo. Bron should dip while he has the chance. Maybe they'll bring back bibby and dampier

Hayward can def ball. But I agree, max money for him at his contract level..eh. He'd have to show more consistency over time to earn that.

4 years 63 is still too much for Hayward

Totally agree.. What's hilarious is that nothing has been made official yet :lol:

You guys skeet about rumors constantly :lol:

GH can ball, but 15 mil a year come on now.

Spend that on Monroe.

Last edited:
So Waiters going to his rightful place on the bench?
Hayward is a 3 so idk why waiters would be on the bench

So Waiters going to his rightful place on the bench?
Hayward is a 3 so idk why waiters would be on the bench
Exactly.

And I can't imagine Wiggins coming off the bench. Wait, nevermind...

Lmao

If Cleveland wants to overpay a young SF who can shoot dribble and pass, they'd have a much better shot at getting Parsons.

Cleveland needs a big man. Not another wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom