2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat should pull a Indy Colts with Wade.

Listen bro I know you are a legend and will forever be in the Heat organization, but man it's time to move on. Go our separate ways.

@LullOnSports: Paying a 3rd option on offense 15 mil/yr isn't ideal, but Wiggins playing on rookie contract for entirety of Hayward deal washes it out.

Still think 15 is outrageous. Just gotta see what happens.

What's Stupid about this is that Dion Waiters is a Good Scorer & Gordon is unnecessary at this point. I like gordon's Game but when you have two lottery picks at the wings why would you destroy your cap in order to pick Up Gordon. Cavs gonna Cav man.

Heat should pull a Indy Colts with Wade.

Listen bro I know you are a legend and will forever be in the Heat organization, but man it's time to move on. Go our separate ways.

It's funny, cause if either of the Big 3 didn't come back, Miami could actually feel out their roster with more than less than bare minimum vets :lol:

Are ya'll serious right now? Me and @a-friend said the other day the heat shouldn't resign wade and push him aside, and all you guys were crying about it being bad business and how CAA wouldblack ball them and agents would screw them and blah blah blah. now its the best decision for them lmao you guys are so wishy washy

guess waiters can yam on dudes left and right during garbage time
pimp.gif

beast
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hellen Keller can tell you the smartest thing for the Heat to do is tell Wade to F off.

Does Riley have the nuts to do it though?

my typing has been atrocious today... gotta edit like every post :lol:

felling like Mike

Last edited:
Has anyone come up with a realistic way to make the heat contenders again? Can't understand what's going on in miami

The Heat could bring back exactly the same team and be contenders again, and probly win if they avoid that cryptonite spurs ball movement and they actually play with a purpose.

I would hate for that to happen just saying because they lost doesnt mean they have to make wholesale changes.

Last edited:
Where does Rondo go?

Ainge gotta be trolling.

Smart and Bradley at SG will leave you with 2 undersized 2 guards.

If they didn't sign anyone and resign everyone.. this would be where they're at..

Napier/Cole/Douglas
Wade/Allen/Jones
James/Ennis/Lewis
Bosh/Beasley/Haslem
Oden/Birdman/Hamilton

It's not particularly bad, if they can remain healthy.. And Wade can maintain consistent production..

Last edited:
I've been saying lowball Wade. You're being loyal by even making him an offer. 3/15. If he declines it, oh well. At least you were "loyal" and made him an offer. Let him walk.

The Heat could bring back exactly the same team and be contenders again, and probly win if they avoid that cryptonite spurs ball movement and they actually play with a purpose.

I would hate for that to happen just saying because they lost doesnt mean they have to make wholesale changes.

That team CANNOT come back again with No chalmers, No Battier, No Beasley

A year older Wade, And Bron & Bosh on a fifth year of going to the Finals. Especially with the East getting stronger and more competitive at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom