2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
PATRICK EWING WILL FINALLY BE A COACH!!!!

OF....

THE CHARLOTTE HORNETS!!!

SUMMER LEAGUE TEAM!! #babysteps.
Nice one. Had me going for a sec 
laugh.gif

If they didn't sign anyone and resign everyone.. this would be where they're at..

Napier/Cole/Douglas
Wade/Allen/Jones
James/Ennis/Lewis
Bosh/Beasley/Haslem
Oden/Birdman/Hamilton

It's not particularly bad, if they can remain healthy.. And Wade can maintain consistent production..

You got Oden starting at the 5 though?? :x

If they didn't sign anyone and resign everyone.. this would be where they're at..

Napier/Cole/Douglas
Wade/Allen/Jones
James/Ennis/Lewis
Bosh/Beasley/Haslem
Oden/Birdman/Hamilton

It's not particularly bad, if they can remain healthy.. And Wade can maintain consistent production..

You got Oden starting at the 5 though?? :x

What else are they gonna do right now :lol:?

PATRICK EWING WILL FINALLY BE A COACH!!!!

OF....

THE CHARLOTTE HORNETS!!!

SUMMER LEAGUE TEAM!! #babysteps.

You had me bro :smh:

Didn't he coach Orlando's team a few years back? :nerd:

No. That was Ron.

Harper? Artest? Mercer? :nerd:

Aka Stanley

Where does Rondo go?

Ainge gotta be trolling.

Smart and Bradley at SG will leave you with 2 undersized 2 guards.

Smart is 6'4 220 and a bulldog.

How is that undersized ?

6''3. That's a small 2 guard.

He also doesn't have a reliable jumpshot. So he won't fit with Rondo.

The Heat could bring back exactly the same team and be contenders again, and probly win if they avoid that cryptonite spurs ball movement and they actually play with a purpose.

I would hate for that to happen just saying because they lost doesnt mean they have to make wholesale changes.

That team CANNOT come back again with No chalmers, No Battier, No Beasley

A year older Wade, And Bron & Bosh on a fifth year of going to the Finals. Especially with the East getting stronger and more competitive at the bottom.

Point is if the Heat have the big 3 they're contenders end of story

I enjoyed them losing more than most but if people think they're not contenders anymore because they lost in the finals then hey I guess ill just have to disagree.

They'll still be contenders by default because of the talent and conference they play in, few moves made by fringe teams won't change that imo.

yo true story...chicago would be dope as hell if bron went there. he'd never go on the strength of mj though. LeBoo doesn't like comparisons.

Point is if the Heat have the big 3 they're contenders end of story

I enjoyed them losing more than most but if people think they're not contenders anymore because they lost in the finals then hey I guess ill just have to disagree.

They'll still be contenders by default because of the talent and conference they play in, few moves made by fringe teams won't change that imo.

They couldn't compete, at all, with the best team in the league. It may seem like just one lost series but it's way more telling than that. They're not contenders as is. If you get washed and come back the same it means you're hoping that other teams get worse. Not a sound strategy

Last edited:
who's ready for the curve....

Wade and Bosh leave Lebron in Miami and go play with Melo somewhere.....

(disclaimer: not even sure if that's possible $ wise)

**** would be hilarious tho....

A quality big doesnt fit in with Brons 3 point drive and kick system :lol:

Look what he did to a talented Chris Bosh.....dude wants everybody to stand in a corner and wait for the pass, a quality big seems like a waste there.

Sorta like a quality pg in the triangle it's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom