2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

smart guy..

no idea who is taking on that deal though
..... I hear the Cavs are throwing money around, offering max contracts to wing players

If no Gordon, Josh Smith can be had for a second rounder probably 
roll.gif

Man y'all Chicago fans would bust it wide open if Lebron choose your franchise.

:rolleyes

They want Melo but not LeBron :rofl:

Can you please refrain from the word "they" :lol: ... hell you want Bosh instead of Melo though :rofl:

Because bosh fits my team better as a defender, and another option as a low post scorer, more than another ball dominant scorer.

Does Melo fit any team better than LeBron could for that team?

They want Melo but not LeBron :rofl:

Yeah, I NEVER understood this.

Why not go after the better player here? Lebron clearly wants a supporting cast and fits in much better with Chicago.

We burned our bridges with Lebron back in 2010 when we tried to make it seem like we wanted him to follow in MJ's footsteps, I think that rubbed him the wrong way.

I rather let Melo walk then get back Harden!

Who needs Lebron!

D.Rose is coming back!

Annananjansxubwxjnwbsn.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

B.Lopez is coming back!

Annananjansxubwxjnwbsn.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sixers and Rockets talking Lin deal.

Would be awesome if we got back the Pelicans first rounder again next year. Two years in a row of tanking and praying for the Pelicans to suck.

Cant wait to see what the Mavs do. They have enough money to go for some good FAs this summer. I think its a waste of time for teams other than Miami to court Melo because he's going to go play with his homeboys LBJ and DWade. Although, him and Kobe are homies too. The only team on the east that I think is going to shock people is the Cavs. They have the money to make somethings happen this year too.

If we're able to trade Jeremy lin, we basically had Lin and Asik on 2 year 10 million dollar deals. Daryl playing chess, y'all GMs playing checkers

If we're able to trade Jeremy lin, we basically had Lin and Asik on 2 year 10 million dollar deals. Daryl playing chess, y'all GMs playing checkers

Does help when you have your boys in other organizations to help you out. See if the 76ers end up taking on Lin.

Gay + Smith on the same team?

#freeDMC
What is wrong with Gay?

and what is wrong with Smith playing PF again instead of SF and jacking 3s?
How come they didn't get a deal done before the draft? What was the hold up?
My guess: the Kings wanted to see how the draft shook up, the rumored Boston deal for the 6th pick was to target Aaron Gordon.... but he got picked early.... and also they probably felt that dealing for Smith would be like dealing for Gay, where the market is so small they would be the only ones interested; there is no sense in jumping the gun on a deal for a dude who's stock has hit rock bottom and has a terrible contract, its better to be patient.

Typical NTers guess: Josh Smith angrily went to the Pistons front office and told them very sternly he didn't want to play in Sacramento.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom