2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what they need....more washed up old men.

:rofl:

But seriously what they offer him?

Free-agent center Pau Gasol had a telephone conversation with Miami Heat president Pat Riley on Tuesday and could talk again with the franchise in the near future, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

The cost for Gasol could still be prohibitive for the Heat, but there's little doubt he could be an intriguing part to a supporting cast in Miami. So far, Gasol is still pushing for a $10 million-$12 million annual salary, league sources said.

The NBA champion San Antonio Spurs have inquired with Gasol's agent Arn Tellem, expressing an interest, sources said, but the Spurs can't become a legitimate suitor unless Gasol significantly drops his asking price.

Gasol met with Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak in Los Angeles on Tuesday, and ultimately they could become his best chance to get his asking price, if only on a one-year contract.

Gasol has spent the past six seasons with the Lakers, where he averaged 17.4 points and 9.7 rebounds last season.

lmaooo all them ****** have is 12 mil. hahaha pau wants all of it. he wants to get paid more than dwade per year.

i must be out the loop....  sure, I aint seen too many Pistons games this year but damn

whats with all the J Smoove slander?

DET roster on paper looks super legit to me.... with the right coach, which they have now, I expected them to flourish

chicago and houston are dumb.  his number is 15.  do they not know who earl monroe is?  

just like those stupid photoshops of jesus in a number 20 heat jersey a couple yrs ago

Bosh and Wade need to do the right thing 
tired.gif
mean.gif

I swear this Melo is out of shape thing is ******* ******ed the gut just put up 28 PPG & 8 boards averaging the most minutes in the League :smh:

Man y'all Chicago fans would bust it wide open if Lebron choose your franchise.

eyes.gif
WIDE OPEN

they in here flexin ..

as much as I hate Lebron (the basketball player), if he were to sign with Dallas I'd be talking more **** than a little bit....

Welp. So yea, hopefully Shabazz turns into an all star as a rookie cause they aren't going to be able to improve a damn thing.

Pull up 3s.
he was a random long range chucker at times in Atlanta.... did it get worse in DET?

everybody got the green light in DET tho... those boys was getting buckets .....whole starting 5 was in double digit PPG

well that's prbly because youd do that anyway
don't even get that one .... but

Bulls fans really do need to stop acting like they'd be upset if Lebron came....

you playing CAPTN-SAVE-A-ROSE and wouldn't want your boy taking a backseat to Tha Kang

I understand tho.... we all got feels

Quick hypothetical:

Going forward, 

would you like to see Wade in a Heat jersey? 

or Lance in his spot?

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom