2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuban BETTER bring back Blair tho... that's another player I'll be in my feels about if he leaves

Cool.

What does have to do with the Cavs which we are currently talking about?

The Cavs have had all these draft picks and they don't even have a future.

Their "future" is staying in Miami.
Kyrie,Wiggins,Bennett isn't the future :rofl:

these free agents (parsons/deng/lance) telling their agents to get them the most money they can after hearing gordon hayward getting the max

Last edited:
Who is this Jabroni my terrible franchise is offering a max to?
A 6'9", 24-year-old wing who is a good shooter (last season was a mirage), a good ball-handler, a great distributor, an underrated defender and athlete, and a killer in transition that gets to the line quite a bit.

Last edited:
all the players they got are pups (CLE) ...

add a vet or 2 that can play to the mix and they could be trouble

nerd.gif

I wonder who's more surprised of a max contract offer... Me or Gordon Hayward. I'm sure he didn't even see this coming

I'm holding off on the Cleveland jokes just because A. Utah will probably match and B. Teams always have to overpay for RFA's when you're a smaller market.

And there are worse guys to overpay than Gordon.

Damn all these dudes gettin maxed contracts & what not shessh :lol:

Heat still hasn't made any moves yet :nerd:

Last edited:
Told cats before and during his "LINSANITY" run that he was a bum. Can't go left, can't play defense, easily intimidated and turnover machine. Was called a racist by like 10 cats on here.

NT was on fire during that run he had though. People saying he was better than Carmelo and a top 10 PG in the league :rofl:

Told cats before and during his "LINSANITY" run that he was a bum. Can't go left, can't play defense, easily intimidated and turnover machine. Was called a racist by like 10 cats on here.

NT was on fire during that run he had though. People saying he was better than Carmelo and a top 10 PG in the league :rofl:

Didn't he like play the raptors twice along with the cavs? :lol:

I need that list of "linsanity" games please.

All I remember is they played the heat during the end of the Lin cone out party and he was tossed around like garbage

Last edited:
Dallas put the clamps on that boy Hayward in 13-14...

we let Derrick Williams cook tho....  thats one thing about DAL last year, we was known for making a nobody look like a franchise player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom