2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Cavs cant be serious..?
really though, they have enough wing players

i would think they try to go after a solid big man like monroe

Kobe trying to rewrite the history books like we don't know what happened :rofl:

@kobebryant: On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers

Kobe :stoneface:

Not surprised though. He signed his extension then started complaining about the roster and how they better improve it over the summer, like his contract isn't the reason why they'll have trouble :smh:

The salary cap and contract structure is the real issue. But that's none of my business.

Last edited:
$4.5 million a year seems like a lot for a guy who hasn't done anything significant in like 5 years.

The man has been on Two completely irrelevant teams over the years in horrid shape. Orlando is still gonna be trash but atleast they're trying.

$4.5 million a year seems like a lot for a guy who hasn't done anything significant in like 5 years.

Bobcats didnt want him on the team

He didnt want to be there either

they screwed him on purpose by waiving him after the deadline to hop on a playoff team

Ben Gordon still got somnething, trust me. is he gonna be a 20ppg scorer? probably not but he can still ball

So Waiters going to his rightful place on the bench?
Hayward is a 3 so idk why waiters would be on the bench
Exactly.

And I can't imagine Wiggins coming off the bench. Wait, nevermind...
Wiggins isn't going to start though lol, if any of yall watched cleveland's game at the second half of the season Kyrie and Dion were on point. And plus Blatt's offense utilizes TWO primary ball handlers, i don't see wiggins starting but I do see him getting big minutes.
The Number 1 overall pick is going to start. The Larry Browns of the world are gone.

ben gordon don't got a god damn thing left......dude was straight trash when he was playing. glad we froze him out 

So Waiters going to his rightful place on the bench?
Hayward is a 3 so idk why waiters would be on the bench
Exactly.

And I can't imagine Wiggins coming off the bench. Wait, nevermind...
Wiggins isn't going to start though lol, if any of yall watched cleveland's game at the second half of the season Kyrie and Dion were on point. And plus Blatt's offense utilizes TWO primary ball handlers, i don't see wiggins starting but I do see him getting big minutes.
The Number 1 overall pick is going to start. The Larry Browns of the world are gone.
Mike Brown doesn't think so.

I mean, what he did was disrespectful and kind of warranted his release. I'd side with scumbag Mike on that one 
laugh.gif

The salary cap and contract structure is the real issue. But that's none of my business.

Irrelevant. Whether Kobe thinks the cap and whatever is unfair or fair, it still has the same impact. It's not changing. He didn't sign that deal expecting the CBA to suddenly change over the year.

He knew what it was probably gonna do & put Mitch on blast to deflect blame

Last edited:
Dude said Wiggins isn't going to start though :rofl: :rofl: some people on NT really think the worst of the Cavs organization

So Wiggins isn't even gonna start and they're offering Hayward the max.......whatever floats the Cavs boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom