2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd Press Conference on.

Kidd totally ignored the first part of questioning about wanting more power in Brooklyn and his actions to get the Bucks job

:lol: What? All the dudes i mentioned are #1 or 2 options on their team, but i guess having a good team is irrelevant when it comes to the melo slander

He jumped ship to play in NY, that's his fault.
They're all #1 options but play different roles on their team. Pretty easy to grasp that idea

Last edited:
Wait, did Rose seriously put on a private show for Carmelo?

Avery Bradley getting 4/32 has to be a joke. The worst and most absurd contract we'll see in 2014 :lol:

Why would celtics resign Bradley when they have Smart and J Young in the draft?

Isn't Young a SG?

They have to move Rondo. I can't stand seeing him done in April.

I never liked Bradley.

Kobe trying to rewrite the history books like we don't know what happened :rofl:

@kobebryant: On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers

Kobe trying to rewrite the history books like we don't know what happened :rofl:

@kobebryant: On this day 18yrs ago the hornets told me right after they drafted me that they had no use for me and were going to trade me #thanku #lakers

lmaoooo said the same thing. like uhmmm...that's not what happened b. ****** reimagine history all the time. spice things up.

:lol: Two teams were gonna pick him NJ and CHA. He cried like a baby and forced a trade

Last edited:
That's overpriced for Bradley but I don't think it's completely absurd. He's 23, one of the best defensive players in the league, very good spot up 3 point shooter and averaged 15 a game last year. I wonder what Danny Green is gonna get next year or whenever his contract is up.

Kobe trying to rewrite the history books like we don't know what happened
roll.gif

mean.gif

That's overpriced for Bradley but I don't think it's completely absurd. He's 23, one of the best defensive players in the league, very good spot up 3 point shooter and averaged 15 a game last year. I wonder what Danny Green is gonna get next year or whenever his contract is up.

No way I pay dude 9m tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom