2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't Houston one of the 5 largest cities in the US?

It's the 4th.
That's what I thought.

Isn't Houston one of the 5 largest cities in the US?

Yeah. but it's still the south..
Irrelevant

It's very relevant. Memphis is larger than Boston, but Boston's market is exponential to Memphis's. Also Memphis and Boston aren't even comparable in terms of living. It ain't called the Dirty South for nothing.

It's soul-crushingly humid. I break a sweat walking from my front door to my car.

Does Russell honestly believe he's fashionable enough to market himself like that? :lol:

Dude had some of most horrible fits ever....multi-colored glasses though..:x

Does Russell honestly believe he's fashionable enough to market himself like that? :lol:

Dude had some of most horrible fits ever....multi-colored glasses though..:x

Yeezy ain't anything better.

Russ is selling 2 dollar glasses for however much more mark up. He'll make money :lol:

Lambo ain't gon' start.

Julius F. Wrek
I know.. but I would rather him start than any of the other options (reggie, PJ3 and Roberson).. unless Roberson improves his shot, I want reggie and PJ3 off the bench

go with a guy who can keep opposing defences honest and space the floor

Sucks to be you, Jeremy Lin
Im dying laughing at this. No regard for Lin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@itsaboutthattime  I stare at your avy all the time breh

the first thing i see when i wake up was the blatant jeremy lin disrespect. Melo or not, today is gonna be a good day

From a pure basketball standpoint Melo would have to be dumb as rocks to sign anywhere but Chicago. It's literally THE perfect team and situation for him.

Those Rockets jerseys will never hurt my eyes less.

Last edited:
I watched Nikola Mirotic highlights last night. Holy **** that dude is good. Could they still bring him over if they signed Melo while amnestying Boozer?

Wait weren't the Rockets getting new unis???

Either way In a couple of hours well get to see what Melo would look like holding the trophy in a Mavs uni. Unfortunately Lakers will only show pictures of Melo standing next to Kobe and Jack Nicholson :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom