2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch many Utah games but the few times I have, Gordon Hayward seems like a very average player.

Orlando could use a vet who can hit a 3... and if there's a team option for the 2nd year, it makes sense.

Plus I'd rather them fill up the cap with smaller deals like this than try to overpay for someone right now.

So Waiters going to his rightful place on the bench?
Hayward is a 3 so idk why waiters would be on the bench
Exactly.

And I can't imagine Wiggins coming off the bench. Wait, nevermind...
Wiggins isn't going to start though lol, if any of yall watched cleveland's game at the second half of the season Kyrie and Dion were on point. And plus Blatt's offense utilizes TWO primary ball handlers, i don't see wiggins starting but I do see him getting big minutes.

Wait, did Rose seriously put on a private show for Carmelo?

Avery Bradley getting 4/32 has to be a joke. The worst and most absurd contract we'll see in 2014 :lol:

Once and for all...NO. Rose didn't put on a private workout for Melo. Rose went to the United Center early to continue rehab work. When Melo and company arrived, he was able to see Derrick. Rose was there talking with Melo, along with the other Bulls' contigency.

Orlando could use a vet who can hit a 3... and if there's a team option for the 2nd year, it makes sense.

Plus I'd rather them fill up the cap with smaller deals like this than try to overpay for someone right now.

You a magic fan :nerd:

No more Knicks ? :nerd:

Live in Orlando/Central FL, so it's easy to follow and care about them. Plus T-Mac and Dwight were two of my favorite players during their stretches down here.

And Aldridge is reporting the 2nd year is a team option.. so 4.5 million for 1 year isn't bad for Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom