2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
melo to the mavs. slim chance, but how does that even work numbers wise. im assuming dirk is taking a paycut

tired.gif

If you're gonna offer the max to a RFA I'd rather they go Monroe or Parsons before Hayward.

This still means next to nothing though. Every Cavs writer is saying the Jazz willl match anyway.

restricted free agents will always be "overpaid" so teams dont match
look at batum

also, who is gonna coach the lakers? :kobe? lol

Last edited:
Irrelevant. Whether Kobe thinks the cap and whatever is unfair or fair, it still has the same impact. It's not changing. He didn't sign that deal expecting the CBA to suddenly change over the year.

He knew what it was probably gonna do & put Mitch on blast to deflect blame

Everything you're saying may be true but a player shouldn't have to accept less than their true value to build a competitive team, that's a flawed system.

melo to the mavs. slim chance, but how does that even work numbers wise. im assuming dirk is taking a paycut

Dirk already said he would take a nice pay cut for some help.

Carmelo isn't signing to Dallas though

Melo to the Mavs would mean Dirk takes about 10 and they let Wright, Carter, and Marion all kick rocks

Vince can sniff my farts tho... this dude talkin bout he ain't going to take a paycut .... *****, who the **** you think you are?

Marion been a G but he can go too... his limits on offense bother me and his defense wont do anything but decline from here on out

I'll be all up in my feels if Wright goes... that's probably my favorite player on the team

I don't even want Melo... would rather have Lowry... or Deng and another defensive minded guard

scoring won't be our problem... Monta, Dirk, Harris can all get buckets .... Crowder got potential and Ledo is waiting in the wings

we got the Center we needed, now we just need perimeter defense addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom