2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does the Livingston signing pave the way for the Warriors to be able to trade Thompson for Love now?

I might of asked this before....... Any way Bulls land Melo and Love? DO they have any pieces that Minnesota realistically would be interested in (I know Taj) and does Chicago have the cap room?

My question is "Is Kevin Love that much of an upgrade over David Lee, to justify giving up both him and Klay Thompson?"

Last edited:
melo prolly had rose doing cartwheels n ish 
laugh.gif

like jump n! rose like how high?

rose prolly dont wanna recruit cuz all he can talk about is his teammates

Last edited:
The Bulls are probably going to finish ahead of the Knicks in the standings with or without Melo.
That's why I felt D. Rose didn't have to work out (even though it only helped). Whether Rose is 50% or 100%, the Bulls will be better than the Knicks, and Melo knows that.

:nthat:

A 20+ppg scorer wouldn't hurt our chances for a chip
Wether Melo signs here or not is an afterthought at the moment, the fact that the team and FO went all out encourages the fanbase and gives us hope...not to mention free agents will now take a long hard look at the Bulls.

Don't know how reliable CBS Sports is but according to them some in the Bulls camp are pessimistic coming out of their meeting. They feel Melo is leaning towards staying in NY. Also mentioned LaLa's desire to remain in NYC among other things. And apparently Rose had to leave the dinner early.

Was Rose trying to flag down the Ice Cream truck down the street after his delicious chicken fingers meal?

Looks like people are overrating the Livingston signing for GSW just like they overrated the Iguodala signing. I still think they lose in the 1st round if they match up against a big enough team.

In order for that team to take the next step, they needed another elite level player. They could've got that in Love if they were willing to come off Klay damn Thompson probably.
Eh, who's overrating? Nobody said it was a move that would put them over the top. The move deserved praise because they needed another ball handler/creator after the abomination that was Douglas/Blake/Crawford and that replacement came at a price of only 5 million a year?

It's not really that easy to get a Kevin Love type player man. Lol

keep up with the Rose hate you bums!

i cant wait for him to kill it this year :pimp: with or without Melo :pimp:

by mid season melo gonna be 12 games under .500 wishing he signed with the Bulls if he makes the mistake of staying with NY

keep up with the Rose hate you bums!

i cant wait for him to kill it this year :pimp: with or without Melo :pimp:

by mid season melo gonna be 12 games under .500 wishing he signed with the Bulls if he makes the mistake of staying with NY

He did work the past 2 seasons.

Definitely MVP numbers those seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom