2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall keep having your fun but we want rings there atleast going all in...

If our top option that's being paired with a superstar wants to show he's healthy to aquire an offensive weapon in a much needed 2nd superstar then so be it. That just shows there all hungry

Even so that's all speculation anyways

Wade and Bosh want max deals too? :lol: So there is no chance they get Lowry.

I have a feeling like these dudes are really not on the same page behind closed doors.

Stop believing everything you read. People making up stuff left and right in here. Including the heat trying to get Lowry

I mean i see the point of doing drills to show Melo he's fine. Still the doesn't changed the fact that he can get injured again in the beginning of the season.

Sooooooooooooooooooo Melo to Houston?
nerd.gif

Saw this on the Twitter::

"Carmelo Anthony met with the Bulls earlier today. Now, source says he's at dinner with Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose among others right now."

Where they eating dinner???

Lance Stevenson the type to leave some change in the tip book...

Seriously what you guys think these multimillionaires leave the waiter??

Just curious

Workout would be pretty pointless to me. When Rose came back this year he looked like the same player from an athletic standpoint. then he went down again.

The issue will always be can he stay on the court, and you can't really assess that from one workout.

Think its pretty cool that D Rose did that. I pray that he is healthy and that if LA can't land Melo I hope Chicago does

that doing drills story sounds so bogus... would sound more reasonable if they said they worked out and played 21 or some ****...

I mean Rose is the Bulls biggest selling point if he's healthy....if I was Melo or Bron thinking about signing there I'd tell them straight up I wanna see Rose play for myself before I sign that contract. Don't see the big deal about it.
Your right and I understand the reason, but it kinda feels like D. Rose is taking the back set to Carmelo and give off the impression that Rose would be the #2 option or D. Wade role.

I mean Rose is the one with the MVP trophy and quality wise, has more playoff experience 

I can bet Kobe ain't picking up a ball during the Lakers pitch lol

Last edited:
Rose came back off of one injury and averaged 16 and 4. I wonder how he'll do coming off the second.

Similar concerns with Kobe.

Are these dudes drinking while at dinner or what?

You sharpshootin me ? Is that what you're doin'? Don't you sharpshoot me! You'll give me forty. Then you're gonna give me forty more. Then you're gonna pull KP

Lt. Col. Frank Slade

Last edited:
Melo to the bulls has always made too much sense to me

They desperately need someone who can get his own shot w/o having to rely on execution.

Melo gets to be surrounded by an actual legit supporting cast that helps cover up his flaws and has a legit coach (defense and team first mindset)

And lastly he gets to stay in the east and have a legit chance to make the conference finals the next 4 years and possibly farther IF Rose can stay on the court

[quote name="CaptainSneakerhead23"][quote name="RoOk"]Lmao no way they were balling it up[/quote]Rose & Noah vs Melo & Taj. Game was to 11, Rose hit the game winning 2 pointer in Melo's face (Taj & Noah combined for zero shots), **** was krazy :lol:[/quote]Fixed.

The Bulls are probably going to finish ahead of the Knicks in the standings with or without Melo.

The Bulls are probably going to finish ahead of the Knicks in the standings with or without Melo.
That's why I felt D. Rose didn't have to work out (even though it only helped). Whether Rose is 50% or 100%, the Bulls will be better than the Knicks, and Melo knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom