2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been keeping up.

So LeBron wants the max but the Heat are trying to get Lowry. How the hell does that happen? Wade and Bosh's paycut would have to be like 10 mil each.

I don't think he's broke or bad with his money. I don't see him going to Miami, desperate for ring. I could be wrong though.
Yeah true. He got his rings, he just may collect as long as he could contribute to a team. If he does leave LA, it'll prolly be because of how we treated him, or not wanting so much pressure being put on him. Not that it would happen, but it'll be interesting if he was to play side by side with Dirk
I haven't been keeping up.

So LeBron wants the max but the Heat are trying to get Lowry. How the hell does that happen? Wade and Bosh's paycut would have to be like 10 mil each.
The small 2 tryna max out as well

Thats cute. Saw 10 jokes just like that in the comments.

man take your feels to the Bulls thread

I have no hate towards Rose or the Bulls.. I like their squad..

Bulls fans on NT be real scrappy behind Rose

And :rofl: at the Wizards for paying Gortat $60M. And I was worried about the Grizz overpaying Zbo :lol:

As for Wade taking a paycut, he needs to take a 2yr/$14.5M deal like Ginobili did.

The small 2 tryna max out as well

Wade and Bosh want max deals too? :lol: So there is no chance they get Lowry.

I have a feeling like these dudes are really not on the same page behind closed doors.

Last edited:
#NTGM's - "won't over pay for talent, but got $350 on retros"

:lol:

I don't see the big issue with Gortat's contract. Perhaps he got one year too many but I don't think you chance it by being stingy about that one year. He's a decent big who your star point guard is extremely fond of. Not to mention didn't the Wizards trade away their 1st rounder for this guy this past offseason? What would you guys have preferred the Wizards to have done with that 12 million? The Wizards inexperience cost them the Eastern Conference Finals and with the way things are shaping up right now, shooting for the ECF is an achievable goal for them this upcoming season.

gotta pay to play

#NTGM's - "won't over pay for talent, but got $350 on retros"
laugh.gif

I don't see the big issue with Gortat's contract. Perhaps he got one year too many but I don't think you chance it by being stingy about that one year. He's a decent big who your star point guard is extremely fond of. Not to mention didn't the Wizards trade away their 1st rounder for this guy this past offseason? What would you guys have preferred the Wizards to have done with that 12 million? The Wizards inexperience cost them the Eastern Conference Finals and with the way things are shaping up right now, shooting for the ECF is an achievable goal for them this upcoming season.
this.

wiz need to do everything and anything to keep wall happy

[quote name="011781"]#NTGM's - "won't over pay for talent, but got $350 on retros"[/quote]Well played. :lol:

Wade and Bosh want max deals too?
laugh.gif
So there is no chance they get Lowry.

I have a feeling like these dudes are really not on the same page behind closed doors.
It could just be these reporters talking. They aren't right all the time. It would be messed up tho if Lebron was the only one to get a max deal, and those two take paycuts.

[quote name="HerbShuttles15"][quote name="CertifiedFlyBoi23"]PG. CP3
SG. Bron
SF. Melo
PF. Quake
C. DJ

Do it doc.

We don't need a bench. Please do it!!![/quote]Spurs in 6[/quote]"San Antonio Spurs win sixth championship since 99!"

Last edited:
Don't sweat the 5 years , 5 years in the NBA might as well be twenty because things change so quickly.

5 years ago Lebron was snatching off his hometown jersey before he hit the locker room , Kobe was going to the finals on the reg, and D Rose was a healthy young man :lol:

No way in hell he stays there 5 years it'll be a cold day in hell icicles made of sweat

Don't sweat the 5 years , 5 years in the NBA might as well be twenty because things change so quickly.

5 years ago Lebron was snatching off his hometown jersey before he hit the locker room , Kobe was going to the finals on the reg, and D Rose was a healthy young man
laugh.gif

No way in hell he stays there 5 years it'll be a cold day in hell icicles made of sweat
IMO its two years too long and an aging big making that much money will be very hard to move until the last year when hes an expiring. If they can even move him it ends up only being one wasted year, but if they cant....

Last edited:
Don't know how reliable CBS Sports is but according to them some in the Bulls camp are pessimistic coming out of their meeting. They feel Melo is leaning towards staying in NY. Also mentioned LaLa's desire to remain in NYC among other things. And apparently Rose had to leave the dinner early.

Yeah it's just risky to sink that much money for that long. Especially for a guy that hits the deck doing his own Dream shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom