2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
no it doesnt

Kobe isnt in his prime so no one gives a crap

yall try to hate on Kobe too much.

this isnt 3-4 years ago when kobe could drop 50 any given night
laugh.gif
Even without Kobe there, you would think LA is an attractive org and market.. this isn't just about Kobe it's about the state of that organization.. Buss gonna keep them in a funk

I don't think it was bad enough for the Warriors to hand out their MLE to Livingston. Iguodala had the best assist to turnover ratio among swingmen in the NBA last season. He even had a better assist to turnover ratio than Curry.

You think they should have gotten a big? They needed another guard IMO
I think I would have gone with a backup point guard over a backup big man, just not one so expensive when both starting guards (Thompson :nerd:) are going to play 35 minutes a night. But given last season's experiences with Douglas and Blake, I guess.

Love that Livingston pickup. He's gonna be great for the Warriors. Lets Steph play off the ball in longer spurts without the offense missing a beat. Could run 3 guards during games no problem: Steph, Klay and Livingston.

I'd like to see them trade Iggy for Smoov or someone. Rather see Smith as their 4 with Barnes getting solid time at the 3 than having Iggy there causing a logjam. Prob gotta move Lee if this happens tho.

Last edited:
I think I would have gone with a backup point guard over a backup big man, just not one so expensive when both starting guards (Thompson
nerd.gif
) are going to play 35 minutes a night. But given last season's experiences with Douglas and Blake, I guess.
Exactly, Douglas, Blake/Crawford
sick.gif

Could go Steph, Thompson, Livingston, Iggy and Lee/Bogut at times

Even without Kobe there, you would think LA is an attractive org and market.. this isn't just about Kobe it's about the state of that organization.. Buss gonna keep them in a funk
Perhaps but I think it all comes down to assets and the Lakers don't have any proven assets.

I don't think Pau would help the Heat. He'd be more of a liability on defense than Shane Battier was this year. And if they want someone to play in the post, they should just have Bosh do it

I think I would have gone with a backup point guard over a backup big man, just not one so expensive when both starting guards (Thompson :nerd: ) are going to play 35 minutes a night. But given last season's experiences with Douglas and Blake, I guess.

Exactly, Douglas, Blake/Crawford :x

Could go Steph, Thompson, Livingston, Iggy and Lee/Bogut at times
I don't know.

I assume they're still going to put the ball in the hands of Curry. So they're using Livingston for what? The Warriors need more shooting than anything, which is quite sad given the Curry and Thompson combination.

He would lessen the blow if Thompson gets dealt. Then again, Livingston and Iguodala sharing the floor at the same time? :x

[quote name="beh235"]I think Pau is going to Miami man. He fits.[/quote]Pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease...

I don't know.

I assume they're still going to put the ball in the hands of Curry. So they're using Livingston for what? The Warriors need more shooting than anything, which is quite sad given the Curry and Thompson combination.

He would lessen the blow if Thompson gets dealt. Then again, Livingston and Iguodala sharing the floor at the same time?
sick.gif
They need another Jack IMO.. missing from last year

I don't know.

He would lessen the blow if Thompson gets dealt. Then again, Livingston and Iguodala sharing the floor at the same time? :x

They need another Jack IMO.. missing from last year
Greasy Vazquez would have been nice, but he's restricted.

Livingston is a great fit with gsw. That's going to be an xfactor signing come playoff time.

Interested in what the lakers are doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom