2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Livingston is a great fit with gsw. That's going to be an xfactor signing come playoff time.

Interested in what the lakers are doing..
We gon give Swaggy P the max

Last edited:
Greasy Vazquez would have been nice, but he's restricted.

I think Livingston still a better fit due to his shooting and scoring. I understand it's the whole MLE but still.. worth it IMO
Greasy is young, better long range shooter and passer (Livingston not shabby though). Livingston is the better defender, but the Warriors were really good defensively already.

Last edited:
Greasy is young, better long range shooter and passer (Livingston not shabby though). Livingston is the better defender, but the Warriors were really good defensively already.
For what the Warriors need I don't think they need a facilitator like Grevis, they need someone to make things happen for himself and others. I like Grevis but I look at Grevis in the same vein as Caulderon. I don't think the Warriors need that kind of guard, more like a combo guard who has a legit handle i.e. Livingston and Jarrett Jack. Livingston's IQ too
pimp.gif

Last edited:
After that injury I think we all want Shaun to prosper.

no doubt, I ***** with him.. just think Jodie Meeks getting more buckets and is worth his contract..

Meeks got decent career numbers as a scorer.. DET needs defense tho, putting up points wasn't their problem

Happy for Livingston

Any news on CDR? Dude was on ig siked about free agency lol

Last edited:
Saw this on the Twitter::

"Carmelo Anthony met with the Bulls earlier today. Now, source says he's at dinner with Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose among others right now."

I don't think Pau cares about winning. At this point, he should be worried about money.
Pau ain't worried about money. Can't imagine dude throwing away his money and ending up with nothing. And if he does, he could ride off his lil bro.

@WojYahooNBA Marcin Gortat has agreed to a five year, $60 million contract extension with Washington, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm done with this ******* team

At least those dudes weren't 30.
If Gortat was 3 years younger, this deal would be easier to take. 5 ******* years!!
laugh.gif

Brace yourself for Ariza getting 10 mil+
mean.gif

Pistons need to hurry up and save the Wizards from themselves.
This is how I assumed you guys would react. 5 years is too many, 3 should have been the limit.

I don't think Pau cares about winning. At this point, he should be worried about money.

Pau ain't worried about money. Can't imagine dude throwing away his money and ending up with nothing. And if he does, he could ride off his lil bro.

I don't think he's broke or bad with his money. I don't see him going to Miami, desperate for ring. I could be wrong though.

Looks like people are overrating the Livingston signing for GSW just like they overrated the Iguodala signing. I still think they lose in the 1st round if they match up against a big enough team.

In order for that team to take the next step, they needed another elite level player. They could've got that in Love if they were willing to come off Klay damn Thompson probably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom