2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is gonna believe me but I always thought the Lakers had the best shot at getting Melo outside of NY. Chicago was always the "cool fit."

My scenario was them trading their pick and fillers for Love and signing Melo. Its still a possibility :lol:

In the end though if he stays in NY, it'll be more of a money/family decision instead of a winning ASAP one.

Last edited:
Like the Livingston move for the Warriors. I can actually see him getting a lot of time with Curry. Between him and Iggy, they have defensive length on the perimeter, which is nice. They're going to be in the mix in the West again.

Not sure who's more washed, Vince or Mayo.

Prolly flip a coin.

The funny thing is that Vince is probably still more serviceable than a lot of SG's in the league today at the age of 37. Considering that he would sign somewhere for the vet minimum, I would take Vince Carter over Mayo and a few more SG's that make the MLE or more.

Last edited:
Mayo aint never been good enough to be called washed.

Save that for good players who inevitably fall off , not career underachievers who train like a competitive eating champion.

Mayo had like 3 good weeks in Dallas.. that team ain't even like each other... was a bunch of dudes playing for a check then going home

A couple reporters are saying Rose worked out in front of Melo as a part of the presentation.
SMH! When a former MVP has to workout in front of a free agent to prove he hasn't lost a step....

Oh how the mighty have fallen 
mean.gif

Lol...the poor man (drose) doesnt even wanna be bothered to recruit and still did some shuttle drills and a standing vert to show melo hes not damaged goods.

I mean Rose is the Bulls biggest selling point if he's healthy....if I was Melo or Bron thinking about signing there I'd tell them straight up I wanna see Rose play for myself before I sign that contract. Don't see the big deal about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom