2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on the Twitter::

"Carmelo Anthony met with the Bulls earlier today. Now, source says he's at dinner with Joakim Noah and Derrick Rose among others right now."

Supposedly Melo had to cut Rose's food.

Derrick Rose: Private Dancer

Julius F. Wrek

"I can dance," Rose said after Sunday night's All-Star Game. "But there's a time and place for that and I don't think it was right then and there."
Rose drew criticism from some fans around the city on Monday because he didn't dance during the pregame introductions. While LeBron James and Dwight Howard put on a little show for the fans, Rose stood stonefaced on the side and kept his cool. He's not worried about what people think of the fact he didn't dance.
"I don't care," Rose said. "You just know that's me, man. If you would have saw me out there dancing, you would have been looking at me different. I'm just me. I can't be anybody else. I think that's what people see."
Rose also said that he didn't know if James or Howard were mad that he didn't dance with them.

Well when your curious teammate gets 90 mil, I guess you have the right turn down them offering you half :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif

@BaxterHolmes: Can confirm that the #Celtics & RFA Avery Bradley have agreed to a deal. Terms: 4-year-deal worth $32 million.

Gahdammie.

Bradley can barely dribble and pass and got $32M (I know he's one of the best perimeter defenders and spot up shooters around).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom