2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lance is def leaving but i see him in the 10 mill a year range... However he could be a critical pickup for Charlotte & i think they might be willing to go over that.. Him & Kemba in the backcourt :smokin

@BaxterHolmes: Can confirm that the #Celtics & RFA Avery Bradley have agreed to a deal. Terms: 4-year-deal worth $32 million.
Bradley gets 8 M a year, but Lance only gets offered 8.8 M......

Lance lead the league in triple doubles, a great two player, and a game changer (plus a great trash talker). He deserves at least 10 M

Lance is def leaving but i see him in the 10 mill a year range... However he could be a critical pickup for Charlotte & i think they might be willing to go over that.. Him & Kemba in the backcourt :smokin

PG - Kemba
SG - Lance
SF - MKG
PF - Vonleh
C - Big Al

Fire!!!

PG - Kemba
SG - Lance
SF - MKG
PF - Vonleh
C - Big Al

Fire!!!
that line up for hornets would be 
sick.gif

nthat.gif

Adding a secondary ball handler would be ideal for the Hornets, but shooting is a bigger need for the starting lineup I think.

He's hands down their best defensive player. Can't afford for him not to start.

Lance is def leaving but i see him in the 10 mill a year range... However he could be a critical pickup for Charlotte & i think they might be willing to go over that.. Him & Kemba in the backcourt
smokin.gif

PG - Kemba

SG - Lance

SF - MKG

PF - Vonleh

C - Big Al

Fire!!!
They need a shooter before they think about doing that. Kemba and Lance shot 33 and 35 percent from three, I dont even want to look up MKG, I'd be shocked if it was above 25%

OMG its 11
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew I should have looked up the totals first, he only took 9, but even so, we know why he only took 9, that shot is broken beyond repair. Chip Engelland couldnt save him

Last edited:
That's why Stauskas would have fit in well with the team had he not gotten drafted already and Vonleh fell into their laps.

Chris Broussard's sources are telling him that Melo was in Chicago yesterday and he took a plane to get there .....

his sources said today that he's in Texas and the Rockets and Mavs will have a few players attend the meeting

great stuff...

Lance is def leaving but i see him in the 10 mill a year range... However he could be a critical pickup for Charlotte & i think they might be willing to go over that.. Him & Kemba in the backcourt
smokin.gif

PG - Kemba

SG - Lance

SF - MKG

PF - Vonleh

C - Big Al

Fire!!!
They need a shooter before they think about doing that. Kemba and Lance shot 33 and 35 percent from three, I dont even want to look up MKG, I'd be shocked if it was above 25%

OMG its 11
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew I should have looked up the totals first, he only took 9, but even so, we know why he only took 9, that shot is broken beyond repair. Chip Engelland couldnt save him

Give him credit. He could be Josh Smith, and take the shots :lol:

that's what OKC needs, another corpse for Scott Brooks to overplay.

O/U on Jeremy Lamb playing 20 minutes per game? I'll take the under just cause Brooks is clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom