2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because his agent is a genius means he cant be an underrated player? Did you not watch joe johnson this last postseason or last yrs against chicago minus gm 7

Thats why i dont like that athletes salaries are made public because dudes categorize these players based on their pay

"Hes a max player, hes not playing up to his contract" who's fault is that
If anything Johnson is one of the most overrated players.

Again, he hasn't been a matchup nightmare in years

Based off of what makes him overrated? He was never considered a "superstar"

He hasnt been a matchup nightmare because hes finally playing with all stars & he doesnt have to carry the load like he did in atl? :lol:

You cant name 5 wing players with a better skillset than joe

So you're admitting he isn't a matchup nightmare. Good

Eh, if you're referring to the shooting guard position, that is the ****tiest position in the NBA.

Johnson has always had an exceptional skill set though, he's always been able to play 1-3

Last edited:
The Hawks are better than the Knicks and Nets, that's not even a debate.

Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and KG will all miss significant time. Joe Johnson will keep being Joe Johnson and I don't mean that in a good way.

The Knicks have a rookie HC and a flat out bad team. Melo will be Melo. Calderon will play well for them, but their depth (or lack thereof) at the 3, 4, & 5 will ruin them.

This post is sobad

Eh, if you're referring to the shooting guard position, that is the ****tiest position in the NBA.

Johnson has always had an exceptional skill set though, he's always been able to play 1-3

You're a matchup nightmare if you're giving the best player in the league fits 1 on 1 in the playoffs & how can you not be a matchup nightmare as 6'7 240 sg :smh:

The Hawks are better than the Knicks and Nets, that's not even a debate.

Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and KG will all miss significant time. Joe Johnson will keep being Joe Johnson and I don't mean that in a good way.

The Knicks have a rookie HC and a flat out bad team. Melo will be Melo. Calderon will play well for them, but their depth (or lack thereof) at the 3, 4, & 5 will ruin them.

haha gets serious bro nets are top 3 east team they got a scoring big maybe the best in the post with cousins brook , a hustle big plumlee , joe jesus , dwill who got his sutgeries at last , garnett for 10mins , thornton off the bench who is a hell of a scorer , telwtovic is great and will surprise a lot of people this second year and they also got jarrett jack.

as for the knicks i trust phil , fit melo and that amare is on contract year , atlanta is ok but dont tell me team with players like antic and that german skinny guy as their role players are better than brookllyn

JJ played SF almost exclusively last year. Yeah, it's fair to be called a matchup nightmare when he plays like he did in the playoffs. And no one can stop him in the clutch. Ask Toronto fans if JJ is easy to guard. They were throwing PFs on him to try and slow down his post up game.

Never said he was easy to guard though. A matchup nightmare is going a tad far and calling him the most underrated player in NBA history is stupider to boot

I should've known better than to argue with New Yorkers regarding their teams 
laugh.gif

Hilarious to call out Atlanta's 3rd sting center and 3rd string point guard when the Knicks are rocking with Cole Aldrich and Shane Larkin and the Nets don't even have 3rd string depth worth mentioning.

Last edited:
Shouldn't that be clowned upon? Like he should be in the gym training word to those "Meanwhile in OKC" Lamb posts? :lol: Plus Blake wasn't funny at all.

If you want to say Blake's comedy sucks, that's fair. But he's earned the benefit of the doubt as far as how he spends his offseaons. He's a multiple time all-star who as basically improved every year he's been in the league. I'm sure he's putting in plenty of work on his game, but he happens to have other interests. Blake's really not comparable to Lamb in any way.

And its not like stand up comedy is easy. There's plenty of people who do it as their full time job that aren't funny. I give Blake credit for trying (but I wouldn't count on that being his post-hoops career if I were him).

I should've known better than to argue with New Yorkers regarding their teams :lol:

Hilarious to call out Atlanta's 3rd sting center and 3rd string point guard when the Knicks are rocking with Cole Aldrich and Shane Larkin and the Nets don't even have 3rd string depth worth mentioning.

3rd strings barely see the floor

Irrelevant

I should've known better than to argue with New Yorkers regarding their teams :lol:

3rd sting center antic ? dude was takin the teams clutch shots instead of korver or scott or millsap lmao.

With Al Horford and Elton Brand back, Antic is now 3rd string. Same with Schroder, he was already 3rd string for the majority of the season after Shelvin Mack took over the backup PG duties.

But hey, y'all are totally right. The Knicks and Nets will both get better after adding no real talent and still having no depth, but somehow the Hawks get worse getting an All Star PF/C back. Makes sense.

The way antic can stretch the floor i doubt elton brand :lol: will take his mins & schrodum is trash

Brook>>>>horford

& the hawks just traded their best bench scorer to toronto

Cleanthony,Hardaway,jr & amare>>>>>hawks bench

Dude hasn't cracked 16 ppg in the playoffs the last two yrs of the playoffs.

Again, match-up nightmare :lol:

:smh: when you have no offensive weakness at 6'7 240, that makes you a matchup nightmare

The way antic can stretch the floor i doubt elton brand
laugh.gif
will take his mins & schrodum is trash

Brook>>>>horford

& the hawks just traded their best bench scorer to toronto

Cleanthony,Hardaway,jr & amare>>>>>hawks bench
mean.gif
when you have no offensive weakness at 6'7 240, that makes you a matchup nightmare
Antic only played as much as he did because of Horford's season ending injury. Brand is a much better interior defender and rebounder, which the Hawks need much more than shooting (they already have plenty).

I agree Schroder isn't very good, never stated otherwise. I'll take Mack's 3-to-1 AST/TO ratio all day for a backup PG.

Freak pec injuries > recurring big man foot injuries.

If you think Lou Williams was a good bench scorer for the Hawks last year you didn't follow the NBA much. Dude was a complete detriment to the team when he was on the floor. I'll take a hard Bazemore for $2m/year over a hurt Lou Will at $5m/year all day.

Cleanthony is a rookie, completely unproven and won't even see the court much (at least he shouldn't). Amare can't stay on the court. JR Smith hurts the Knicks more than he helps them. Hardaway Jr is a nice player, no doubt.

We can just wait till the season gets going to continue this discussion, I'll be very curious to see what the Knicks and Nets fans excuses are when their teams suck 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom